CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Utah...





Lance is done with school so we headed up to Utah for a little over a week to visit family and friends! We love going home! Elliott gets excited for weeks, she loves to see her grandparents, aunt, uncles and especially her cousins that she misses so much! We did so many fun things and of course took to many pictures to post so I just did a slide show, I know it is not as fun!
I was especially excited because I was able to go up to the hospital and see my darling nieces who I haven't seen in about 9 weeks. They are looking great! I even got to hold Karsyn while she ate! I was so excited! I know it has been a really long hard road for Chelsey and I wish I was home to help her more! Hang in there Chels!
We went up to East Canyon with Lance's family and had lunch and visited with family. That was really fun. I am a terrible mother though, I packed for summer, because that is what we left, and it was anything but summer. Luckily I have great sisters and I ended up borrowing clothes for the canyon and during the week! Don't worry, my girls wore halter's and sun dresses in 70 degree weather! I'm a dork!
We went to the zoo with my mom, my sisters, their girls and Lance's parents and we had so much fun! Elliott has been asking to go to the zoo since we went in California when we went with Hailey and Kinlee! It was such a perfect day, not too hot, not too cold! Lots of the animals were out so it was fun to see them! Chelsey even got to bring out the brand new double stroller, we had to break it in for the babies!! :)
We also went to the castle park, which Elliott loves! They had so much fun swinging and going down the slides. You would think Elliott would be sick of parks since it seems like that is all we do here, I guess not for long since it is getting HOT!
We had so much fun hanging out playing cards and visiting with family and friends! I got to see my grandma (swim swim) who I really miss, Grandma Parke who we don't get to see often enough and our fun friends Chad and Lindsay! Lance even had a chance to do some shadowing at UDHI and had a lot of fun.... doesn't sound fun to me, Yuck! Of course time goes by way to quickly and we didn't get to do everything or see all the people we wanted to! That just means we will have to go back soon (pray gas will stop going up!!)
Thanks so much Ron adn Gaylene for letting us crash at your house and for both of our families for feeding us!! We miss you guys and love you all!!!


8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Hey Lace, I am glad to hear you made it home OK especially since we ran into Lacey and Gaylene at the mall today and we all admitted that we hadn't talked to you guys since you got home...sorry! We miss you guys already and hopefully we will see you again before school starts again. Love you all!

ashley said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your girls get cuter and cuter everytime I see them. Loved the slide show!

St. Jeor Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun here in Utah! Why did I not get a call? Next time you are here make sure that you let me know and so that we can get together! It has been a long time since we have hung out and I would love to catch up!

Mindy said...

I'm ready to escape to Utah for cooler weather already, maybe we should carpool and save. I have no idea what we'd drive though. Thanks for the pool pics. They're so cute. Your anniversary post is sooo sweet.

Kristin said...

Hey guys...The pictures are so cute! I love the slide show, I think I need one of those for sure on my page.

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a good visit. We always have a good time when we go back to Utah. I love the familiarity I feel there!

Debbie and Lane said...

Hey - thanks for calling me! lol. I'm so glad you had a great time. I'll be down there on Friday. Do you have my number or email address?

blair and maisy said...

It sounds like you all had fun in Utah. We'll be here for another month, and then we'll come back and play with you guys.