Slowly catching up.... We went to Sea World the day after the Zoo. So fun. The girls love it, I love it and my fish freak of a husband LOVES it!! I think he is in heaven surrounded by all the sea life..hehehe! Again I put up a lot of pictures so I will keep the talking ....errrr...writing to a minimum!
This is us at the Shamu Show. I don't even remember what they call this little hand thing but the girls thought it was great watching Shamu splash all the people!
Yes, it is July and Elliott is in a hoodie! I think it was in the 70's there but when you are used to 100 it is a bit chilly! Also, note all the smiles.. it is a rare thing!
So happy to be at sea World!!
Touching the sting rays. Rya didn't like them very much, she would put her hand in the water but hurry and pull it back when one was coming!
Holding the star fish! They both thought this was so neat. We got in trouble right after I took this picture though because apparently they can't breath out of the water so we killing it... or at least making the poor thing hold his breath!! oops.
Still checking out the star fish. This time holding them in the water like you are supposed to.
Daddy and Rya. How Cute!
Elliott before going into the 3D Elmo show. Neither of the girls really liked it once we got in there. It kept spraying water in our faces and shaking our chairs and I think the girls were scared
At the dolphin show. See... smiles are gone!
Now they are happy again. Daddy had to take the kids on a the tea cup ride because I would have been SICK if I had gone!
Daddy and Elliott of the Elmo ride!
The sea Otter show. I love this show, I think it is my favorite... it is just so funny! The girls wouldn't sit with us, they are already too cool for their parents! We had such a fun family vacation to San Diego this summer! It was long over due and it came just in time!! We still have sea world passes so I am hoping we can make it back one more time this year!!
This is us at the Shamu Show. I don't even remember what they call this little hand thing but the girls thought it was great watching Shamu splash all the people!
Yes, it is July and Elliott is in a hoodie! I think it was in the 70's there but when you are used to 100 it is a bit chilly! Also, note all the smiles.. it is a rare thing!
So happy to be at sea World!!
Touching the sting rays. Rya didn't like them very much, she would put her hand in the water but hurry and pull it back when one was coming!
Holding the star fish! They both thought this was so neat. We got in trouble right after I took this picture though because apparently they can't breath out of the water so we killing it... or at least making the poor thing hold his breath!! oops.
Still checking out the star fish. This time holding them in the water like you are supposed to.
Daddy and Rya. How Cute!
Elliott before going into the 3D Elmo show. Neither of the girls really liked it once we got in there. It kept spraying water in our faces and shaking our chairs and I think the girls were scared
At the dolphin show. See... smiles are gone!
Now they are happy again. Daddy had to take the kids on a the tea cup ride because I would have been SICK if I had gone!
Daddy and Elliott of the Elmo ride!
The sea Otter show. I love this show, I think it is my favorite... it is just so funny! The girls wouldn't sit with us, they are already too cool for their parents! We had such a fun family vacation to San Diego this summer! It was long over due and it came just in time!! We still have sea world passes so I am hoping we can make it back one more time this year!!




7 comments:
Looks and sounds like lots of fun! I love Sea World and can't wait to take Blake.. maybe when he is a bit older and can really appreciate it :) the picture with all you girls smiling is really cute! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy Lance all to your self for a few days!
How fun! I love Rya's hair! And yours too, did you get a haircut? Lookin good! And is Lance winking in that picture or just trying to keep the sun out of his eyes lol!
I can't believe it was that cold!
Looks like such a fun family vacation, it is nice to live so close to California where there is so much to do!
How fun! I love your cute hair Lacey!!
The otter show is my favorite too! And i can't believe you can hold star fish now! How cool! Maybe next time you go to Sea World we will have to take a trip out to join you. It just looks too fun!
Logan has been begging to go to Sea World - Too bad it isn't 4 hours away anymore! My kids were terrified by the Elmo 3D show too! Logan wouldn't go to a regular movie for awhile after that because he thought he would get wet and there would be lightning in the theater! How was the Sesame Street stuff there?
Love all the pics! Next time you go you need to invite us too! haha! Logan would love it and she has never been there!
Post a Comment