CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

San Diego Part 2.....

Ya, ya, ya I am still two months behind.... oh well! On day two of San Diego we went to the Zoo, SO FUN!!! I haven't been to the San Diego Zoo in years, I had forgotten how big it is! We spent the entire day here and could have gone back a second day and still have as much fun! There are a lot of pictures so I won't bore you with a lot of words...See how excited we are!!

This was Elliott's favorite animal... GLORIA!!! She ran all over following her in her tank! I think we had to go see Gloria two or three times! I have to say she is really big and pretty ugly!

Sitting on Gloria...

They had a huge elephant area with a lot of elephants!! It was really cool!

If you look close the little tag it says Elliott!! She thought that was great!

Giraffes....
I don't know who this guy is... they had a few animals walking around like at Disney Land.

Pandas.... So cool! Lance and I both decided we had never actually seen a panda before. They were so cute!! (I guess I probably saw one last time I was at the S.D zoo but I don't remember!)

Our tickets included free tram and bus rides all day. The girls thought it was so fun to sit on the top of the double decker!!

We went on a little guided tour on one of the trams and poor Rya totally crashed! She missed all the animals, oh well! She was pooped!! Oh, and I love that she has her food treats in her hand! Ha!

They had a petting zoo for kids too. I didn't go in with them since I am sure there was something in there I was allergic to. They had fun though!

Here we are leaving the zoo. We were all exhausted after walking 30 miles.... or maybe more it felt like!! We had so much fun though and can't wait to go again someday!


3 comments:

The Webber's said...

Looks like so fun! I do miss being close to so many fun places when we were in Vegas and wish we would have taken more fun trips! We tried the Wild Animal Park a few years ago, but I think the zoo is way better! What a fun trip!

blair and maisy said...

Your trip looked like it was a ton of fun. I haven't been to the zoo in over 10 years! Maybe we'll have to figure out a time to go back to SeaWorld together before your pass expires.

Kristin said...

Cute cute pics..looks like lots of fun..It's nice that you guys are that close to drive, I love San Diego!!