CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

San Diego Part 1...

We were able to take a real family vacation the end of July it was so fun!!! We only had a couple of days between Lance's boards and the start of his first rotation so we headed to San Diego for a couple of days! The night we got there we checked into our hotel (which was super nice by our standards!!) and headed to Coronado Beach! The girls and lance got in the water... I thought it was way to cold so I took pictures from the sand!

Elliott wet and freezing cold!

The mud baby!! She was seriously covered in sand!! Silly girls!

The day we checked out of the hotel we headed back to the beach again. It was so much nicer since it was the middle of the day... I even got in for a while!! Cute little Rya running to the water!

See, I'm in!! Rya wasn't a huge fan of the waves, not that I blame her since they came up to her shoulders!
I love this picture!! Look how cute Elliott is jumping over the wave! She had so much fun! last time we went to Lake Mead she asked me why it wasn't as cool as the ocean. I told her it was fun and she said... nope. I don't like it. There aren't any waves here!!
See what I mean about not liking the waves!! I would try to put her down and she would pull her legs up so she was in a little ball!

The girls had so much fun playing in the sand. It is so much nicer than the rocks at the lake! As you can see Lance had a lot of fun people watching! I think he was trying to check out all the bikini beauties!!hehehe!!
More San Diego to come.......

2 comments:

Chad and Linds said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!! I love San Diego!! We miss you!!

Grand Pooba said...

I agree with Elliot, the lake is not as cool as the ocean!