CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rya'sBirthday....


Yep, I am STILL working on Utah posts!! My cutest little Rya turned 2 while we were in Utah so we had a fun party for her at Grandma Swim-swims!! We had so much fun but we did miss Daddy!!
This is Rya right before I put her to bed... the last picture of her being 1!!


Since Rya is not really into much yet I decided to just do a big rainbow party! I made these super fun cupcakes, aren't they cool? I love how bright they are!

Lots of cupcakes!

Rya opening her presents... with her helpers of course!

More presents! I am sure I can't remember everything she got but I will try: lots of clothes, Elmo, princess tent, a piano, a stroller, a baby, a rubbery Caterpillar, a puppy in a purse and a number/shape cookie jar! i am sure I am forgetting a few things! She had a lot of fun opening!

This is Rya "pretending" to blow out her candles! She was so funny, I think I lit the candles 3 times, every time I would light them she would blow them out! Finally we just sang and told her to "blow" them out at the end! Silly girl!

I don't know why I didn't take more pictures of people when they weren't eating but... I didn't! So I guess you can see a bunch of pictures of people eating the yummy cupcakes!! Here is cute Elliott and Wyatt trying to sneak a bite!

Rya with her BIG cupcake... which did not turn out cute at all!! Oh well, she still liked it! Oh and last year when she turned one she ate an entire cake and could have kept going... this year I think she may have eaten 3 bites!!
Cutest little Kinlee!!


Logan!! I think she is going to have frosting on her nose!!

Wyatt thinks it is yummy!

Even Karsyn gets to have some! Yum!
Thanks so much to everyone who came and thanks for all the really nice gifts! Guests: Grandma and Grandpa Robison, Chelsey, Kurt, Logan, Karsyn and kennedy, Hailey, Clayton, Kinlee and Wyatt, Cassidy, Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle, Lacey and Blake, Grandma Swim-swim, Susan, Zj, Zack and Sydney!! (oh, and Mommy and Elliott!!)
I just LOVE my little Rya!! She is always on the move and always into something! She makes life fun and interesting!! She gives the BEST hugs and cuddles! She loves to play with her big sister and followers her wherever she goes! She is learing so much and is growing up so fast! Yes, I am going to use the cliche... I can't believe my baby is two!!!
Happy Birthday Rya!!


7 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

How cute...sorry we missed it but it looks like lots of fun! I can't believe she is 2 already...I remember you guys when we first moved into the ward and she was just a cute little baby :) Time goes so fast!

Pitcher family said...

HAHA I forgot about the pretend candle blowing out thing. That was so funny!

The Webber's said...

Happy Birthday Rya!!! What a fun party and I love the cupcakes! They are so cute! Don't worry...Logan turned 4 in June and I still haven't got it posted yet! I am so slow!!! Looks like you guys had a great time while you were here!

Chelsey said...

I love the picture of the cupcake! Not only were they pretty dang cute they were so yummy! Good job Lacey and we love you Rya!

Robison Fam. said...

Those cupcakes turned out really cute. Hopefully the terrible twos aren't so terrible with Rya... I know three has been much worse with Jared! She is such a cutie!

Grand Pooba said...

Those cupcakes are awesome! And now I want some. Great, thanks alot!

Rya is such a cutie I wish I could have met your kids in person!

blair and maisy said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes ever! Glad you had fun in UT.