I am so far behind on my blog and I just keep putting it off more and more because i don't know where to start!! I literally have well over 500 pictures I have to blog about!! I am just going to do a little at a time.... and start from here....
A few weeks ago (July 16) we took Rya in to get her cast off!! Now that I am blogging about it it reminds me of how much I hated that big ugly thing!! Good thing she looked so stinking cute in it! And, speaking of "stinking" ya, it was starting to stink pretty bad!! I was a dumb mom and took her swimming over the weekend! I wrapped her arm in three bags and used duct tape and rubber bands and thought it would stay semi-dry... WRONG!! Her cast was SOAKED when we were done swimming and stunk for a few days until we had it taken off! oops!
This is my cute little Rya the morning we went to get cut off! That smile didn't last long....
See!!! Not that I blame her or anything! That saw is so loud I am sure she was scared to death! It is a good thing we already had one cut in it so it was pretty easy to get off!
I LOVE this picture! She is totally checking out her arm to make sure she still has one!! So cute!
After she was done she needed some love.. not from mom, from Elliott!! Elliott carries her around like this all the time.. pay no attention to the fact that they weigh almost the same!!
After we were done at the doctor the girls and I headed out for UTAH.....




1 comments:
dot dot dot
Oh my gosh that picture with the saw is priceless. Rya looks like she's getting her arm sawed off! Glad it is gone and she is healed!
Post a Comment