CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

24th of July (Still in UTAH!!)

I am behind.... WAY behind!! Every time I get on this darn blogger I have problems uploading my pictures! I had to upload all these one at a time... grrr...!! Anyway, this is how we spend our 24th of July in Utah....We spent the morning with the Taylor family, which is Lance's side. We got up early and went to the Ogden parade. The girls had a lot of fun! Here is Elliott, Kinlee (big Kinlee as Elliott calls her!) and cute little livie.
Rya getting cozy with Kinlee.... it always has to be someone!

Rya, Livie and Ryder cheering on all the floats, they were like this most of the parade! So cute! We had lots of fun at the parade and had fun seeing family! Afterward we went to Union station for lunch, yummy!


Later that night we hung out with my family at Hailey's. We played and BBQed and did fireworks. Here are the kids on the swing set right before Rya got her first real bloody nose... I know, I can't believe it took her that long either! It was a good one though!

Clayton had four little duckies follow him around all night! They all started at the table and moved to the deck stairs and finally down on the bricks. They were so funny! They just wanted to be with uncle Clayton!

Uncle Kurt and Clayton lighting fireworks for the girls, sparklers first! I don't know why we thought it would be a good idea to have fireworks in South Weber.... the wind is crazy there!!

My cute sassy little sisters!! Gentry, Chelsey, Hailey and Cassidy! Aren't they cute?!!

Clayton had some...ummmm, not so legal fireworks that were really loud and pretty crazy and we never knew where they were headed. Mix that in with the wind and we were all having to be on our toes. One of them seriously almost exploded on my poor grandma and she didn't have time to move... not that she tried anyway!! Rya and Kinlee were both pretty scared so they snuggled together!! SO FREAKN' CUTE!!
What one did the other would follow doing all night long! I love this picture!!

This is how our night ended. I know the picture is kinda dark but that is a cop behind Gen! I guess Clayton lit off one too many illegals!! hehehe! It was just as well, I think the kids were all scared and all of us (except grandma who decided to tough it out) had moved up to the porch so we wouldn't be burned!! Yikes!! What a funny crazy night!

0 comments: