While we were in Utah we had a fun day at Lagoon!! Grandma Wehrle has been so nice the last two years to get us all tickets by working there for a few days!! We love going and the girls really look forward to it! Thanks Gaylene!! Oh... and I have a million pictures!!
The classic boat picture! Elliott and Logan are getting a bit big for this ride! This was the first ride we went on, we wanted to start slowly this year. Last year the first ride was the mushroom drop thing and they were pretty timid after that!!
Rya and Kinlee had fun in the boat! Last year Kinlee was really scared of the rides and wouldn't go on much... this year she LOVED it though!
I had to get a picture of the cute babies who were so good all day and just hung out and watched! My little monkey man Wyatt!
Cute little Kennedy!! She looks kind of worried! I thought I had a picture or Karsyn too.... pretend this is her, they look the same!! HEHE!
My cute girls!!
Driving the cars! They always think this is so cool! I remember loving it when I was a kid too!
Cute Kinlee waving while Rya drives with a cracker in her mouth!! Nerd!
This picture is hilarious!! Rya and papa wehrle in the front: Rya snuggled in! Kurt and Logan just chillin enjoying the ride! Me and Elliott: Me laughing and Elliott FREAKING OUT!! It was so funny! Last year Elliott went on everything and couldn't get enough! She even went on some of the big rides. This year she was scared of puff!! I have no idea!! Oh well!
Rya snuggled in to whoever she was sitting with on every ride!! She was so funny! I thinks he was scared but she ran to the next ride like she couldn't wait to get on!
Elliott looks squished!
Cute little friends!!
They all loved the bumper cars... it must be the driving thing!! Rya and Kinlee couldn't get themselves turned around very well though, why do they make those things so hard to turn?!!
See... more snuggles! I love that Logan has her arm around her! What a cutie!!
The classic boat picture! Elliott and Logan are getting a bit big for this ride! This was the first ride we went on, we wanted to start slowly this year. Last year the first ride was the mushroom drop thing and they were pretty timid after that!!
Rya and Kinlee had fun in the boat! Last year Kinlee was really scared of the rides and wouldn't go on much... this year she LOVED it though!
I had to get a picture of the cute babies who were so good all day and just hung out and watched! My little monkey man Wyatt!
Cute little Kennedy!! She looks kind of worried! I thought I had a picture or Karsyn too.... pretend this is her, they look the same!! HEHE!
My cute girls!!
Driving the cars! They always think this is so cool! I remember loving it when I was a kid too!
Cute Kinlee waving while Rya drives with a cracker in her mouth!! Nerd!
This picture is hilarious!! Rya and papa wehrle in the front: Rya snuggled in! Kurt and Logan just chillin enjoying the ride! Me and Elliott: Me laughing and Elliott FREAKING OUT!! It was so funny! Last year Elliott went on everything and couldn't get enough! She even went on some of the big rides. This year she was scared of puff!! I have no idea!! Oh well!
Rya snuggled in to whoever she was sitting with on every ride!! She was so funny! I thinks he was scared but she ran to the next ride like she couldn't wait to get on!
Elliott looks squished!
Cute little friends!!
They all loved the bumper cars... it must be the driving thing!! Rya and Kinlee couldn't get themselves turned around very well though, why do they make those things so hard to turn?!!
See... more snuggles! I love that Logan has her arm around her! What a cutie!!







2 comments:
OH! Lacey what a fun trip! We haven't been to Lagoon since we were dating! LOL, I have driven by probably hundreds of times since then...next time we are up we will have to take the girls! :D I am so glad little Rya finally got the Pink Monstrocity off! Those pics when they are taking the cast off and Lance is holding her are PRICELESS!!! ROFL!!! She will just LOOOOOOVE them when she is all grown up! HA HA HA!
I am really looking forward to the schedule calming down a bit in a couple of weeks when school starts up again, I hope to see you all soon! ;)
(Oh, I hope Lance is enjoying his rotations as much as Josh is, it is soooo nice having him around more again! Well, at least for a couple of years, huh!?)
Oh my gosh I LOVE lagoon and Alex hates it! The boat pictures are classics, I know me and my brother have a picture like that when we were little too. Why is that? Haha!
Post a Comment