Last month Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle came to visit for a few days! we had a lot of fun while they were here! We went to the children's museum, the outlet mall, out to dinner and to Bass Proshop. We are so glad they came down for a visit! Since I already did a pot about the museum I thought I would just put up the pictures from bass Proshop.
Mommy helping Elliott shoot the gun! She thought this was great, but the gun was a little heavy for her to hold! Rya did not like it at all, I guess it was a little loud!
The real reason we go to bass Proshop is to see the fun Mermaid! The girls think she is so neat! I think the tank is so cool with all the fish! Rya can't take her eyes off of her long enough to get a picture!
Playing with the mermaid! We sat and watched her forever! Thanks so much for coming out to see us! We can't wait for the next visit!




2 comments:
K we need to do that when we come out next! How does she swim for so long, how does she breathe? I assume she is not a real mermaid..haha!
that mermaid looks incredibly awkward for a fish
Post a Comment