What kind of mom blogs about the first day of Kindergarten 6 weeks late? ME!!!! Will I ever be caught up again???? Anyway... Elliott started Kindergarten on August 24... one day shy of turning 5!! She goes to Jim Thorpe Elementary and her teacher is Mrs. Helch!! She is in year round school and she is on track 4!! So far things are going great and she has met a lot of new friends! She rides the bus to and from school everyday and I think this is her favorite part of the day.... that and snack and recess!!! She is very smart and is learning a lot already!!
This is right before leaving the house the fist day!! Isn't she so cute?!! I can't believe she is big enough for kindergarten!!
This is how Rya felt about Elliott going to school without her... so sad! She is getting a lot better but the first month she cried every time we dropped her off at the bus. She wanted to go on the bus sooo bad!!
Another cute little Elliott picture!!
I drove Elliott to school the first day so I could make sure she made it there okay... plus I just wasn't ready to send her on the bus yet!! It was VERY Chaotic so I am glad I decided to take her myself!! And, aside from Rya, I am happy to report there was no crying (from me or Elliott!!) This is her sitting at her table at school! She is ready for school!!
Getting off the bus the first day! The first day was CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!! The bus was 2 hours late... yes, two hours!!! We waited FOREVER!!! She was so tired on the bus she fell asleep... not that I blame her, that is a long time for anyone on a bus... let alone a 5 year old!! Thank goodness it has gotten better!!
This is right before leaving the house the fist day!! Isn't she so cute?!! I can't believe she is big enough for kindergarten!!
This is how Rya felt about Elliott going to school without her... so sad! She is getting a lot better but the first month she cried every time we dropped her off at the bus. She wanted to go on the bus sooo bad!!
Another cute little Elliott picture!!
I drove Elliott to school the first day so I could make sure she made it there okay... plus I just wasn't ready to send her on the bus yet!! It was VERY Chaotic so I am glad I decided to take her myself!! And, aside from Rya, I am happy to report there was no crying (from me or Elliott!!) This is her sitting at her table at school! She is ready for school!!
Getting off the bus the first day! The first day was CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!! The bus was 2 hours late... yes, two hours!!! We waited FOREVER!!! She was so tired on the bus she fell asleep... not that I blame her, that is a long time for anyone on a bus... let alone a 5 year old!! Thank goodness it has gotten better!!




4 comments:
I'm glad someone else posts things a little behind!!! Elliot looks so cute. How does it feel to have a Kindergartener? I am still struggling with a preschooler!
I love all the pictures! She is so freaking cute and I miss seeing her all the time! I am so impressed with the birthday cake too Lace. Someday maybe I will be as good of a Mom as you, probably not!
Seriously HOW cute is that first pic? Your girls are GORGEOUS!!! :D Emily was the same way when Amanda went to kindergarten for the first few weeks! :) So hard to be 'left out'. (psst, how hysterical is it that we both posted so late the girls Bdays??? (Em's was 9/26)hee hee, being a Mom is just too time consuming to blog on time! ;)
I remember the bus is always late on the first day of school! I should have warned you...my bad! :D
Elliot is just beautiful, good job girl! :D
(Em was SO tired the first few weeks of school that she would come home and PASS out! ;)
How can a bus be that late? I would have been so frustrated!
Post a Comment