We made a QUICK trip to Utah over Labor Day!! We only had two days so we decided to spend one day with each family! The first day we spent with my family!
Poor Elliott got sick before we left so we had to bring her nebulizer with us so she could "smoke" every morning and night.. not fun!!
The girls had so much fun playing in my parents backyard, it made me really miss grass!!! Cute little Rya in the house!
Laying in the grass.... oh I miss it!!!
Elliott has turned into quite the little poser!! I say cheese and she automatically gets all ready.... silly girl!! But she is so cute!
Logan and Elliott decided they were going to help grandma pick all of her fruit trees, first the peach tree and then they moved on to the apple trees.
They needed some help from the daddies to get the higher ones! They had so much fun!
Later that night we went to Hailey's house for Mr. Wyatt's 1st birthday!! The kids had so much fun! There were a million kids there and it was a little chaotic... AKA more fun!! Here are the kids on the swing set... we only had a few injuries!
This is my cute grandpa holding the birthday boy!! I LOVE Wyatt's little crusty face!
Me and Elliott, Logan and my cute grandma swim swim!!







1 comments:
Such fun pictures! I am going to have to get some of the twins making a mess of themselves sometime if you got some good ones!
Post a Comment