Lance had a half day one of the days during his rotation so we decided we would pick Elliott up at the bus and head up to the Children's museum for some fun!! Lance hadn't been there yet so it was fun to go with him! I think he liked it as much as the girls did!
Playing with the big bubbles! Look at that face.... silly daddy!
Rya and daddy getting in the big bubble!! They never want to get in it with me so I don't know why Rya decided it would be more fun with daddy.... I guess he is more fun than mommy!!
Nice picture I know. We were having so much fun though!! I think we were playing hockey, or maybe soccer on the green screen, so funny!
Playing with the big bubbles! Look at that face.... silly daddy!
Rya and daddy getting in the big bubble!! They never want to get in it with me so I don't know why Rya decided it would be more fun with daddy.... I guess he is more fun than mommy!!
Nice picture I know. We were having so much fun though!! I think we were playing hockey, or maybe soccer on the green screen, so funny!





2 comments:
Yes, the posing at the end is awesome! I'll go in the big bubble with you!
Corr barfed there...I'm glad you guys had fun!! haha
Post a Comment