CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween Party....

Look how close I am getting to being all caught up!!! My goal is to be caught up before Thanksgiving! Anyway, the week before Halloween we decided to have a "little" Halloween party with all our friends at the park. "little" is not the right word, it ended up being pretty big but REALLY fun!! We had dinner, the kids played and swung at a fun pinata and the boys played home run derby well into the darkness! I love our friends!!Elliott hitting the cute witch pinata...we had that thing stuffed!!! The dang pinata was seriously so thick all the kids went like three times and there wasn't even a dent in it. I ended up breaking it open and the kids came running!!

Rya taking a swing at it... and yes, she has a pieces of food hanging from her mouth! Love it!

Rya with her loot... and filthy face as usual! I swear she always looks like this!

Elliott came away pretty good! We ended up filling up one of the tube socks we were using as a blind fold, I'd say they got plenty of candy!!!
A picture of part of the group all hanging out!
Lance playing home run derby. The boys were pretty fun to watch... Lance even hit one out! Pretty good for an old guy huh?!!
Rya and Hannah cheering for their daddy's! We had such a fun night and I am so happy so many people ended up coming!

1 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

You should have hit in the home run derby! Your girls are so cute.