CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yay visitors...

Okay, I think I am only like a month behins now.. yay!! I am getting closer to being caught up! My parents and sister Chelsey and her family came down for a visit over conference weekend... it was so much fun to have them here!!!The Venitian had a big dinasaur exhibit going on while they were here so we went and checked it out! It was really neat and the bones were HUGE!! Thank goodness those things are extinct!! The girls all had so much fun seeing all the big dinosaurs!
daddy and his girls.. see how excited they are?!

The big T-rex!
Mommy and Rya and the big fish thing!
The girls in front of the giant shark mouth!
Next we went to look at the gondolas.. the cool boats as Elliott calls them! She was so funny! Her and I went to see Blue Man Group a month or so before this so she had seen the boats before.. she was acting like the tour guide when we got there, silly girl!
All the kids wanted to be piled in the stroller, good thing they have little bums!
We also went down to the Boulder city art festival. It was fun to look around and get ideas for Lance to make for me! It was pretty chili that day so here is Rya wrapped ina blanket!
I love when my family comes down!! Elliott and Rya have so much fun playing with cousins! They keep each other entertained for hours! It so low stress, I never have to plan anything, we just hang out and it is perfect!! Logan brought her bike down so Elliott and Logan spent a lot of time outside riding bikes and grandpa pulled the babies in the wagon.

Cute little Kennedy riding the little bike!
best friends!! These two play so good together! We had so much fun while my family was here, it always goes too fast! We went to dinner, went swimming at the hotel, did some shopping and went up to Lake Las Vegas!! Thanks for coming down guys, I can't wait to see you at Thankgiving!

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I love seeing my family (even though we're only 40 minutes apart, not like 7!)

Look how cute they are!