This year both of the girls REALLY wanted a Hannah Montana birthday party. Since Rya's birthday is in July and Elliott's is in August and we were going to be in Utah anyway we just decided to do a combined party for both girls and not do a friend party. It worked out GREAT!! We had it at our favorite place, Grandma Swim Swims!! All of our family was there and it was PERFECT!! Elliott hasn't had a family party since she was three so she was in heaven to have all her cousins there!! This year I tried to take more pictures of the people who were there, I am sure I still didn't get everyone!
Gentry and the monkey man (Wyatt), Grandma and either Karsyn or Kennedy (sorry, she is too far away for me to tell!) and Grandpa.
The big six year old herself!! We swam all afternoon until all the kids were all wrinkled up! Then the girls wanted to open presents and after that we sang and had yummy cake and ice cream!
Elliott ripping into a present with miss Logan right there to help! I had a list of gifts from everyone so we could write thank you but that was somehow lost between Utah and Vegas... ooops! So you will just have to trust that both of the girls were beyond loved and spoiled by everyone!
My favorite little monkey playing in the water long after everyone else was out!! I love this guy!
Rya opening a pretty new princess dress from Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle. Rya is soooo into dress ups right now, she lives in dress ups all day everyday. This was a perfect gift for her!
Elliott and Logan getting ready to blow out the candles. Notice how Rya is missing?? She had a MAJOR MAJOR breakdown after she opened her presents because she didn't want to say thank you to all of her family. The meltdown lasted FOREVER and she missed being sung too and missed getting to blow out the candles, so sad!! On a side note... the boys in the background are Kurt, Clayton and Grandpa Wehrle!!
This is while we were trying to sing happy birthday, Rya is still pretty upset!! Grandpa Wehrle, Hailey, Me and Rya and Grandma Swim Swim!!
I am sure they will all love me for putting on this picture of them in mid-song but here is Grandma Swim Swim again, Chelsey and Grandma Wehrle!!
Pretty little Karsyn and Kinlee and Wyatt in the pool!! Karsyn is always really reserved when I come to Utah and doesn't want anything to so with me... this trip we were GREAT friends though!! I was so excited when she would sit with me and give me loves, let's hope it stays that way for next time I visit!!
Daddy cutting the YUMMY ice cream cake that Papa made! He makes the best cakes so I talked him into making one for the party... thanks dad!! The twins are looking pretty ready for some cake!!
Rya finally recovered from her fit and joined the rest of us and had some cake! Thank you so much to all of our family who came and spoiled the girls! Thank you especially to Grandma Swim Swim for letting all of us come take over your house!! My girls had so much fun and it will be a birthday I hope they won't soon forget!!
Gentry and the monkey man (Wyatt), Grandma and either Karsyn or Kennedy (sorry, she is too far away for me to tell!) and Grandpa.
The big six year old herself!! We swam all afternoon until all the kids were all wrinkled up! Then the girls wanted to open presents and after that we sang and had yummy cake and ice cream!
Elliott ripping into a present with miss Logan right there to help! I had a list of gifts from everyone so we could write thank you but that was somehow lost between Utah and Vegas... ooops! So you will just have to trust that both of the girls were beyond loved and spoiled by everyone!
My favorite little monkey playing in the water long after everyone else was out!! I love this guy!
Rya opening a pretty new princess dress from Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle. Rya is soooo into dress ups right now, she lives in dress ups all day everyday. This was a perfect gift for her!
Elliott and Logan getting ready to blow out the candles. Notice how Rya is missing?? She had a MAJOR MAJOR breakdown after she opened her presents because she didn't want to say thank you to all of her family. The meltdown lasted FOREVER and she missed being sung too and missed getting to blow out the candles, so sad!! On a side note... the boys in the background are Kurt, Clayton and Grandpa Wehrle!!
This is while we were trying to sing happy birthday, Rya is still pretty upset!! Grandpa Wehrle, Hailey, Me and Rya and Grandma Swim Swim!!
I am sure they will all love me for putting on this picture of them in mid-song but here is Grandma Swim Swim again, Chelsey and Grandma Wehrle!!
Pretty little Karsyn and Kinlee and Wyatt in the pool!! Karsyn is always really reserved when I come to Utah and doesn't want anything to so with me... this trip we were GREAT friends though!! I was so excited when she would sit with me and give me loves, let's hope it stays that way for next time I visit!!
Daddy cutting the YUMMY ice cream cake that Papa made! He makes the best cakes so I talked him into making one for the party... thanks dad!! The twins are looking pretty ready for some cake!!
Rya finally recovered from her fit and joined the rest of us and had some cake! Thank you so much to all of our family who came and spoiled the girls! Thank you especially to Grandma Swim Swim for letting all of us come take over your house!! My girls had so much fun and it will be a birthday I hope they won't soon forget!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment