My mom is ALWAYS wanting to take family pictures or pictures of the cousins when we are home and this was no exception!! Unfortunately we needed to wait until Lance was in town and we could all be together... the only time was after the girls birthday party.... yes, after the swimming and all the fun! Hence, half of us are still in swimming suits, me and the girls included!! Oh well, here we all are as of August if 2010!! There are 17 of us now!!
Back Row: Grandma and Makinlee, Gentry and Karsyn, Grandpa, Chelsey with Logan, Kurt with Kennedy, Hailey, Clayton, Cassidy.
Back Row: Grandma and Makinlee, Gentry and Karsyn, Grandpa, Chelsey with Logan, Kurt with Kennedy, Hailey, Clayton, Cassidy. Front Row: Lance, Rya, Elliott, Me and Wyatt.
We literally took like 25 pictures and I think we got MAYBE one okay one, Then they started getting silly and people, um Clayton, started making faces and Wyatt was running away!! Oh well, that is a lot of people when you don't even have anyone on the other side of the camera!
One more!
Me and my beautiful sisters! I LOVE these girls, they really are my best friends and we have so much fun when we are all together!! Left to Right: Hailey, Gentry, Chelsey, Cassidy and me. Yes, I realize I look even better up close in my swimming suit and swim hair!!
Last we took some pictures if Grandma Swim Swim with her Great Grand babies. She has 11 now, seven of which are from my family alone! Now if you thought the family picture was hard, this was even harder!! The only one who smiled in every one of them was Wyatt... he was loving it!! Left to right: Logan with Kennedy, Karsyn, Grandma Swim Swim with Wyatt, Elliott, in the front Rya and Makinlee. I love all these cute babies!! They have so much fun together and for the most part get along really well. Poor Wyatt needs a buddy though!haha!
We literally took like 25 pictures and I think we got MAYBE one okay one, Then they started getting silly and people, um Clayton, started making faces and Wyatt was running away!! Oh well, that is a lot of people when you don't even have anyone on the other side of the camera!
One more!
Me and my beautiful sisters! I LOVE these girls, they really are my best friends and we have so much fun when we are all together!! Left to Right: Hailey, Gentry, Chelsey, Cassidy and me. Yes, I realize I look even better up close in my swimming suit and swim hair!!
Last we took some pictures if Grandma Swim Swim with her Great Grand babies. She has 11 now, seven of which are from my family alone! Now if you thought the family picture was hard, this was even harder!! The only one who smiled in every one of them was Wyatt... he was loving it!! Left to right: Logan with Kennedy, Karsyn, Grandma Swim Swim with Wyatt, Elliott, in the front Rya and Makinlee. I love all these cute babies!! They have so much fun together and for the most part get along really well. Poor Wyatt needs a buddy though!haha!




1 comments:
Those pictures turned out cute, especially the ones with Grandma! I am going to need copies of them!
Post a Comment