This little BEAUTY turned 6 on August 25th!! She was so excited to have a birthday, she waited all year while all of her other friends had birthdays!! We were still up in Utah so we decided to do a combined birthday party for the girls. The day of her birthday we went to none other than Chuck E Cheese... my girls LOVE that silly place!
My pretty 6 year old!
Daddy gave Elliott a pink fishing pole and she loved it! She had been asking for it for a while! He took her out to his parents house and taught her how to cast!
Good job babe!!
Me and my sisters Chelsey and Hailey and their kids, my mom and Grandma Wehrle all went to Chuck E Cheese and had tons of fun!! Karsyn, Rya and Kinlee on the roller coaster ride!
The birthday girl with her birthday sticker!
The little twiners!! So cute girls!
Elliott with Chuck E..... Later we found the real Chuck E and got a better picture!
My little Rya girl!
Very intense!
The babies watching Elliott!
Here is the real Chuck E!!
Rya's favorite thing to do is ride the horse!! I am so glad Elliott was with all the people she loves on her birthday this year... all minus daddy who came the next day!! She is such a big girl and such a special part of our family! She is the very best helper and will do anything I ask of her!! She really is getting so old!! ahhhh!! I love you Elliott!
My pretty 6 year old!
Daddy gave Elliott a pink fishing pole and she loved it! She had been asking for it for a while! He took her out to his parents house and taught her how to cast!
Good job babe!!




1 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Elliott is looking these days. She is seriously so beautiful! I love this girl! I am sure Luke will miss her terribly when you guys leave next year. (and I will too) :(
Post a Comment