CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Exciting news!!!

When we were in Utah in July we told our families our exciting news that I was PREGNANT!! We asked them to please not tell anyone else since we had just found out and I was only about 6 weeks along!! When we went back in August and I had been to the doctor and I was about 13 weeks we started telling other people in Utah. We took this picture the night we went to the temple with Gentry for her endowment session. I think I was about 14 weeks and already showing, lovely!! I guess with everyone you show earlier and earlier, at least I have! As of today while I am writing this post I am about 20 weeks, yay half way!! We are having another girl and we couldn't be more excited! I am due the end of February and I am super excited to have a winter baby since the other girl were both summer girls!!I felt really sick and spent many days throwing up during the first little bit, about weeks 9 through 15 or 16. It was so nice to be in Utah and have extra help from my mom and sisters and Gaylene while I wasn't feeling well!!
I had to find a new doctor here in Vegas since the other girls were both born in Utah. With the help and suggestions of many friends I have settled on Dr. Ibay. I really like him so far! He is patient and takes a lot of time with me! Lance has been unable to be to any appointments with me which has been hard. I have my big ultra sound this week and am hoping he will be able to go with me to that!
I am so excited to meet our new baby, I am anxious for her to join us!! I keep trying to remind myself not to want this pregnancy to hurry by, I need to enjoy! You never know what the future may bring and it could be the last one! For now I am so happy and excited to feel her little kicks and her movements everyday!! Yay for Baby girl #3!!

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME LACE!!!!