CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Newport Beach....

Clear back in October.... yes, October, I really am that far behind, we went on a really quick family trip to California! We had so much fun and it was so nice to get away with our little family! We got to California and decided to head to Newport Beach, it was freezing!! It might not have been too bad but it was so windy. We should have just gone in our clothes and played on the beach because we didn't get in the water much! The last day we were there we went back to the beach and had so much fun, it was much warmer and we were able to get in the water and look for lots of fun sea shells! The girls freezing and trying to smile! Rya was a little braver than Elliott that first day and I think she tried to get in the water, Elliott was smart and left her cover up on and just stayed on the beach!
Daddy and Rya trying out the cold water!

This is the second day we were there, we looked for sea shells for hours, the girls loved it!
Rya with her big shell, she was so proud of it!
Too bad you can't see anything in this picture but me and Rya are watching the dolphins swim by!! We saw tons, and I mean TONS of dolphins both days we were at the beach, they were really close too. The girls, and me and Lance, thought they were so neat!! The second day we were there we also saw a sea lion swim by, I swear he was not any further than twenty feet away from us when we were in the water.... so cool!!

The girls had so much fun playing in the sand, sand that was not covered in rocks like it is when we go to the lake! I am so glad we were able to start and end our trip at Newport, we love it there and I can't wait to go back!

0 comments: