CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rya starts preschool....

Elliott was not the only one to start school again this fall... my little Rya started preschool!! She was so excited to be a big girl like Elliott, she was so sad the first day when I told her she didn't get to ride the bus like Elliott though. She has since gotten over that! Rya is going to a little class and the Whitney Ranch Recreation Center. She only goes for about 45 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday but it has been a perfect way to introduce her into school. The focus of the class is on numbers and counting and recognizing them. This has been so good for her since she has shown no interest in learning these or her letters from me yet. Her teacher is Mrs. Joyce and she really likes her. It has also been really nice for me to have her at the rec center, I swim while she is in class so we can both have fun!! So sassy, I love this girl and her attitude!!

More pretty Rya girl!
One last sassy picture!! This preschool class only lasts for eight weeks so sadly it will be over soon. I think we will take a break from school in November and December since we will be traveling a lot during those months. In January I am hoping to get her in Head start for the next few months!! I love my Rya girl and I am so excited she is having fun and finding some independence away from mom!! She really is growing up too fast!




3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fun for Rya- Jane started preschool too and loves it! Your girls are so beautiful and different- I love it! Congrats on being pregnant too, I hope you are past the really sick stage. Hopefully the next few months go by fast for you since Lance is gone.

Alli Waldron said...

I got your invitation!!! Vance took a couple classes from Miss Joyce. She is so nice! I can't wait until he is old enough to go to class without me though ;)

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big! What a doll!