CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

September...

Is it sad that I can sum up September in one tiny little post? I don't know which month is slower around here, September or January! Anyway, here are a few random happenings in September...For Elliott's birthday all she wanted was to go see Lion King down on the strip. I had already seen it and Lance hadn't so I told him to take her for on a little date. Of course you can't take pictures, and they got in trouble for taking this one, so there are only a couple.
This is a terrible picture but this is right before the show started. She had lots of fun and told me all about it. She was so funny, she listened to the Lion king CD and watched the movie for weeks before they went, she wanted to know all the songs! After the show ended Lance and Elliott met me and Rya for pizza. Both girls were so tired they feel asleep. What a fun night and a great birthday present!

We did a lot of silly little craft projects, both of my girls will sit for hours and craft!


We went to Sunset park and fed the ducks. It just seems that no matter how many times we go do this it never gets old!

More duck feeding. Rya still makes me so nervous on that ledge, she gets right up there and I am waiting for her to fall into that horrible duck poop water!

Playing at the park after we fed the ducks.
One night for dinner we all made our own french bread pizza. the girls thought it was so cool to be able to do whatever they wanted with their pizza. Does this mean they ate their dinner any better? Nope. Oh well, they had fun anyway. (thanks for the idea Chels, I stole it from you!!) September just flew by with both of the girls starting back and school and gymnastics, it is always hard for all of us to get back into a routine!

3 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

So as I was looking at your blog Vance wandered over and saw the pictures of the girls making pizza. He got so excited and said, "That's them! Those are the girls! They are my friends mom - MY FRIENDS! Take me over there!" So I'm pretty sure we need a playdate ;)

Chelsey said...

I am so excited for Elliott that she got to go see Lion King! How fun for her! Aren't my mothering ideas amazing, NOT! French bread pizza was fun but my girls didn't eat it really either! haha! I guess they had fun making it too though!

Grand Pooba said...

September was good to you!