CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Yeah Visitors

Somebody was super excited to see the new baby out of mommies tummy. I bet from the pictures you can tell who it is. This is after Rya got over her initial sadness because she wanted to choose the name and call her Hanna Montana.


The first family Photo

The 2 biggest helpers ever
First diaper change
Mother Hen's

Somebody told Rya that she should sing to the baby so the baby's first song was Jingle Bells
The ear to ear grins on Rya's face kill me
We had to field many questions about how everything went down and what is going on with Maddens belly button
The girls wanted to be in every picture taken it seems like
Newly made Grandparents for the eighth time
Grandma Swim Swim

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!!! Lacey- you look so good; and I love the pictures of all the girls together. So fun!

Pitcher family said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her and snuggle her! Love the picture of the 3 girls (Mother hens). You sure are going to have a lot of help with those two. Love you!

blair and maisy said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her. Congrats!!!

Lindsay Brown said...

Hey Lacey! Congratulations on another beautiful little girl! She is so sweet! All of your girls are adorable. Hope you are recovering well!

Grand Pooba said...

she is gorgeous!!!! Congrats woman! You have a little fairy tale family!!!

Alli Waldron said...

She is precious! I love, love, LOVE Rya's face in every single picture. That's how I hope Vance will look when he meets his little brother. Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Congrats friend..she is darling and you look great after delivery!
Enjoy the sweet smell and cries of the newborns, its the best!