CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

She's Here

Announcing the arrival of Madden Elizabeth Wehrle
Birth Time 809 AM
Weight: 7lbs 6oz
Lenght 17.5 in
Mommys first time holding me

Big Yawn

First Bottle

10 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

YEAH!! I really didn't think you would post today but I am glad you did! I have been waiting to hear the news! Looks like Lance agreed to the name! Super-cute! She is darling I can't wait to meet her!

Brad and Jen said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful and I LOVE her name! You guys sure do know how to make darling little girls! Congrats again!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!!!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

She is perfect. You look great! I love the name. Hope to see her soon.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Congrats she is beautiful!! Just like her mom and sisters!!

The Webber's said...

congrats! She is a cutie! what do her sisters think? I'm sure you will have lots of help from them.

Alli Waldron said...

Yeah! Congratulations! She is beautiful which is no surprise - both your girls are beauties! I can't wait to meet her.

robandkayla said...

SO SO SO cute Lacey!!! Congrats! And I love the name! Glad Lance came around :) Can't wait to hold that precious girl!!

Megs said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Lacey! :) And I gotta say you look GORGEOUS!!! And guess what? Outside of the awesomeness of having that little angel finally show up, you AREN'T PREGO ANYMORE!!! ;D Congrats to your cutie patootie family!!! :D

St. Jeor Family said...

Congrats Wehrle family! She so cute and I too love her name. I'm so excited for you guys!!!