CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hardware Ranch...

On New Year's Day we went up to Hardware Ranch with my mom, Hailey and Clay and their kids, Grandpa Wehrle and Lacey and Blake. It was seriously FREEZING, like 4 degrees, but we had so much fun!! Two little girls in Pink!! These two are like two little peas in a pod, they are best friends and have so much fun together! I only wish we lived closer so they could see each other more!!

Cute Lace and Blake, I am not sure I even noticed the matching fur hooded coats while we were up there... but I like it!! Blake you pull it off well!!

Oh my sweet little stinker Rya!! She was so excited to see animals!
Grandma and my other favorite girl in pink!! I don't know why Elliott isn't smiling, she was really excited too!!
Wow, way to go grandpa Wehrle!! Pretty sure I could not carry my six year old on my shoulders anymore!! They were trying to get a better look at the porcupine that was hanging out in the tree!
Nice Rya!
Both of my girls LOVE their uncle Clayton.. or Clayt and Rya calls him!!haha!!
Grandpa and the very excited Rya!!
Here are some of the elk we saw. And no this isn't with the zoom on the camera, they really are this close, it is crazy that they are not scared!!
This isn't our sleigh but we rode in one just like this!! Those poor horses are massive but I still bet they get pretty tired pulling that sleigh full of people around all day!!
Elliott wanted her picture taken with all of the elk, as usual!! Good things she is so dang cute!! I love that cute face!!

Hailey and Clay and my favorite little money man... too bad he isn't looking!!
That is me all covered up!! I am like death allergic to horses so I was a bit worried I would be allergic to the elk too so I was trying not to breathe in their air haha!! I know, I am dumb!! Oh well, it was cold anyway and I was much warmer with my face buried!!

We have like ten of these little one eyed pictures of Rya! They are so funny! We kept telling her to move her hood and she would slide it over and Lance would take the picture just as it slid back over her eye!! She cracks me up!

Elliott with Lace and Grandpa!!
Me and my Rya... I realize you can see right up my nostrils into my brain but oh well!
Oh and this hot guy... he's mine!! Yep.
Grandma and the pink girls! They were keeping grandma warm up in the front of the sleigh!
Checking out the HUGE horses when we were done looking at the elk!


I wish I could call this a family shot but since Rya refused to turn around it is just us!! Oh well, it is still cute right!!

Grandpa gets to carry Rya all over now, good thing he is so tough!! We had so much fun up at Hardware Ranch, the girls were soooo sad to leave! Rya wanted to go see all the animals again. I guess that means we will just have to do it again next year!!

1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

How fun! I remember going there when I was little.

It was freeeeezing!