CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Look who turned 30!!!

I turned 30 in December, yes 30!! I am still in shock for some reason!! Isn't 30 supposed to be REALLY old?? I don't feel really old, I don't feel any different!! Well, I was dreading this birthday all year, I just didn't want to say good bye to my 20's, like I said, 30 sounds so old!! BUT... If every birthday could be as good as this one then I will turn 30 any day!! It was so great! I have THE. BEST. HUSBAND. EVER!!! This is no matter of opinion, this is FACT!! To start off the day Lance let me sleep in, a huge gift all by itself!! He made me breakfast, took care of the kids, let me get ready in peace (I even had my shower to myself!! I usually have at least one kid in with me!) It was so great! Then he said.... today you get to go have a Mani/Pedi and have your eyebrows done!! SWEET!!!! I LOVE pedicures especially... but can I just say when you are pregnant pedicures are AMAZING seeing as you can no longer take care of your feet on your own (well, at least I can't!!) Lance had been asking me for weeks what kind of cake I wanted him to make for me. I am not a big cake person so I kept putting it off. Finally he wanted a real answer and I said if he wanted to make a cake he should call my dad and get instructions for his SUPER YUMMY ice cream cake!! So he did and spent a couple of days making this beauty!! It was sooooo good!! It was chocolate cake with peppermint ice cream and vanilla frosting! PERFECTION!! The only good thing about having a December birthday is you can have peppermint ice cream with your cake!! And to top the cake off he made this cute little skull for me (I love skulls!!) He free handed this and it was so cute!! I told him he is officially in charge of birthday cakes in this house!! I love him!

While we were sitting around waiting to do presents the girls wanted to give me a back massage, no arguing from me!! My girls are just as great as Lance! They were so excited all day! They couldn't wait to sing to me and give me my presents!

Mommy and her girls!!(30 year old mommy!! ahhh!!) I don't know why Rya insists on a grumpy face even when she is happy!

Her I am with my cake and the presents!! We had no candles so we just skipped that part!! haha! Oh well, it would have ruined the cute skull!

While I was gone being spoiled the girls and daddy went and bought me these flowers! The girls really like the orange ones and so did I! They were beautiful and smelled even better!
Lance and I went to dinner that night at Claim Jumper (our first time). I have wanted to go there for a long time because everyone raves about it and it was good, s it my favorite, probably not, but I will go back!! Lance had a whole night planned after that but we were both so full we could hardly breathe (why do we do that to ourselves??) Anyway, we bagged all of it and went to bed early ( I am 30 give me a break haha!!) One of the things Lance had planned was for us to do chocolate fondue. I love doing fondue it is so much fun!! He had found all these fun things to try like twinkies and gummy bears plus all the normal stuff like fruit. We ended up doing it for FHE with the girls one night and they loved it!!

The funniest part was Lance just decided to melt chocolate chips instead of making real chocolate fondue and this is what happened after about a half an hour... one big hard gross glob of wax!! It was hilarious!! Good thing we had all had enough by then!!
This is just for me. I NEVER take pregnant pictures (and you can see why!!) but I decided this time I would take a couple. This is me turning 30 and I am 30 weeks (HUGE!!) pregnant!
Thank you so much to every one else who made my birthday great and made turning 30 easy!! I had so many people call it was so nice! Also thanks to my girlfriends who went out for hot chocolate a few nights before Christmas with me, I know everyone was super busy so it meant a lot to me that you all came out!! And Thanks to Nate and Erin for watching the girls so Lance and I could go out even though you all felt cruddy!! You guys are such great friends! And again if I haven't mentioned it already... I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!! Thanks so much for spoiling me rotten babe! I love you honeybear!!

2 comments:

Bryce and Janica said...

You look great at 30 weeks!!! I'm sorry I missed running into you when you guys were in Utah, but it was fun to see Lance. Hope all is well. Keep us updated when you give birth next month.

Robison Fam. said...

30 isn't as bad as it is cracked up to be and you look GREAT! So glad we finally got to have our girls adventure!