FINALLY!!! My last post of 2010!!! We had such a fun New Years Eve this year at G & G Wehrle's house!! All of the Taylor family was there (Grandma's side) to celebrate with us! Grandma had the whole night planned out and there was never a dull moment! The girls, especially Elliott, were so excited for the party!!
We went over earlier in the day to help grandma get ready! Elliott was an amazing helper and got all the games ready and all the food out with grandma! Mommy and Rya ended up leaving for a few hours and then coming back, Rya is really ready to be a great helper yet, she was more of the destroyer!! haha!
Grandma borrowed a nacho cheese machine from the city and we had a yummy nacho bar and all kinds of other treats! While we were waiting for everyone to show up the girls tried out the nachos... I think Rya likes them since she is liking her cup clean!! And yes, again, she is in her dress ups already!
Kiss me baby!! I would kiss that face any day, dirty or clean!! mmm I love her so much!!
Elliott was in charge of giving everyone a lei as they walked in. Really this job only lasted for a little while because soon Rya wanted in too and then the fighting began!! Oh well, she had fun while it lasted!
Rya found a dress up buddy!! This is cute little Livie, Lance's cousin Angie's daughter! They had a lot of fun with each other!
One of the games we played (and not one I would recommend with kids again haha!) was popping the balloons on the floor with a plunger that had a needle in it. Sound a little scary, it was!! Rya should have had shoes on but luckily I think every one escaped injury! Oh, I should mention that all the games were boys against girls. Elliott came home saying "boys drool and girls rule." Ya, she still says it, nice.
Grandma got out all her party supplies and we all had fun wearing masks and blowing the horns!
Can you tell who is behind the yellow mask?? haha, just teasing!
We went over earlier in the day to help grandma get ready! Elliott was an amazing helper and got all the games ready and all the food out with grandma! Mommy and Rya ended up leaving for a few hours and then coming back, Rya is really ready to be a great helper yet, she was more of the destroyer!! haha!
Grandma borrowed a nacho cheese machine from the city and we had a yummy nacho bar and all kinds of other treats! While we were waiting for everyone to show up the girls tried out the nachos... I think Rya likes them since she is liking her cup clean!! And yes, again, she is in her dress ups already!
Kiss me baby!! I would kiss that face any day, dirty or clean!! mmm I love her so much!!
Elliott was in charge of giving everyone a lei as they walked in. Really this job only lasted for a little while because soon Rya wanted in too and then the fighting began!! Oh well, she had fun while it lasted!
Rya found a dress up buddy!! This is cute little Livie, Lance's cousin Angie's daughter! They had a lot of fun with each other!
One of the games we played (and not one I would recommend with kids again haha!) was popping the balloons on the floor with a plunger that had a needle in it. Sound a little scary, it was!! Rya should have had shoes on but luckily I think every one escaped injury! Oh, I should mention that all the games were boys against girls. Elliott came home saying "boys drool and girls rule." Ya, she still says it, nice.
Grandma got out all her party supplies and we all had fun wearing masks and blowing the horns!
Can you tell who is behind the yellow mask?? haha, just teasing!








0 comments:
Post a Comment