CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Bellagio...

Yes, I know these are sooo late and I am still posting about BEFORE Christmas, oh well!! I will be caught up soon! Anyway, we went to the Bellagio to see the beautiful atrium and the pretty tree and then to see the fountains! We went with the always fun Featherstones.... hmmm, I think I just gave them their new nickname! haha! It was crowded as usual but we managed to get a few fun pictures! My two little beauties in front of the polar bears!

Seriously!! Seriously!! I just love these two!

The penguins behind the girls were their favorite thing, or maybe the train was, but either way they loved these. The was a penguin that would pop in and out of his little igloo and they thought that was pretty neat!

Rya didn't want to turn around so this is pretty much mommy and Elliott!
Elliott wanted her picture taken in front of everything!! Who could blame her... she always looks so cute!
Rya got pretty tired walking around so this was her main way of looking at everything. Maybe she just knows her daddy doesn't like to say no to her and he will gladly throw her up on his shoulders!!
Family shot in front of the big tree! It is pretty rare that we all get in a picture, thanks for taking one for us Featherstone's!
More fun stuff to look at!
We went to see the world's biggest chocolate fountain and this is what we caught Rya doing... trying to break open the glass and get some of that yummy chocolate!! Funny girl!!
* Two quick funny stories about that night! First while we were driving we were talking about stranger danger (Rya is obsessed with bad guys right now so this is a common conversation at our house!) We were talking about not getting in any one's car that we don't know and Elliott says, " Ya mom because they will take me to a bad place and make me do bad things. Like they will give me coffee and make me drink it and I will think it is hot chocolate!!" Lance and I were trying so hard not to laugh! I am glad that she is still young and naive and she thinks drinking coffee is the worst thing that someone can make her do!
The next funny thing was my little Rya. We were walking back to the car and we were looking at some statues in an art gallery and Rya must have been really into the statues because she ran smack dab into the glass!! The whole glass wall started shaking and Lance says she fell on the ground, I didn't see that because I think I was already laughing! poor girl, she wasn't hurt but she was really embarrassed since everyone was laughing at her!! I love my girls... oh so entertaining!

1 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

The Bellagio atrium is one of our favorite things about Vegas...it always looks amazing!

That funny little Rya. Coffee IS pretty gross ☺