CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!!

FINALLY CHRISTMAS!!! The girls waited all month, and so did I, for Christmas to finally come!! We were all so excited this year, both of my girls were so into Christmas so it was even that much more fun! I don't know why Rya is not in this picture but Elliott is excited!! The girls got up about 6:30, which wasn't too bad considering how excited they were the night before!! I really didn't want to wake up though since I was also up super late the night before due to all the excitement!!haha!

The girls and me checking out the stockings. I guess I should mention that Lance was great at taking pictures and doing the video camera so he isn't in any of the pictures which is super sad... but he was here with us!! Anyway, the girls got way too much candy from Santa as usual and they both got some stickers (all Rya wanted this year was princess stickers) some lip gloss a puzzle and a couple of coloring books and a few other little things! How on earth did Santa get all of that in a stocking??

We are all looking so awake!! haha! Getting ready to start opening!

Elliott big gift from mom and dad this year was a new bike!! That is all she asked for and she got it! She wanted one with hand brakes and no training wheels that have to be taken off! She was pretty excited! Rya gets to have her old bike which is purple so she doesn't have to have her "boy" train bike anymore!

Santa gave the girls a new camera!! I think this is the gift they have played with the most!

Elliott with her camera! I should post some pictures off of their cameras!
Rya got this super fun (AKA annoying!! haha) baby alive doll. She bounces up and down and she giggles. Rya just had to have her so it is good that Santa came through!!
Elliott saw this Moxie doll on TV while we were at my mom's in November and thought it was so neat! She has been pretty fun to play with, although it is an adult supervision toy!!
Both of the girls got a pillow pet this year! Rya got a purple unicorn and Elliott got a blue dolphin!
Rya trying to break into the treats at 7:00 in the morning!
Opening one of the gifts to both of them . It was a huge box full of a million (or like 10!!) dress-ups. I have said a million times how much Rya loves dress ups and really Elliott does too but she was out growing all the ones we had... now she has plenty to play with too!
Rya with her loot! Rya's big gift was that big box full of all the princesses! She LOVES them!! She also got some books and a few other small things and those brown boots are from G & G Robison!
Elliott and a few of the things she got. She got a sewing build a bear, a few books some smaller things and boots also from G & G Robison! After opening presents I made breakfast and we all stuffed ourselves!! haha!

Then we had to test out the new bike!! I love Vegas because we can spend Christmas outside instead of inside all bundled up!

We are still working on the bike. As you can see it is a bit too big for her and she can't sit on the seat yet so it has taken some getting used to riding around standing up. Also those pesky hand brakes she wanted so bad a little harder to get used to than I think she thought they would be!! haha!! Oh well, she still loves it and does great, by the summer she will have grown and it will be perfect!! After all the fun outside the girls came in and played with their toys for hours!! I had two, yes two, Christmas naps and then made a yummy Christmas dinner! I love spending time with my amazing family on Christmas and doing our own family traditions!! We woke up the next morning and headed to UTAH!!
*** I guess I should mention that Lance and I did get a few things too!! I put all of Lance's mission letters from me and him together in a book and had it bound. He also got a few other things like a shirt and pants for work and a new helicopter and hedge trimmer. I got some shirts and nail polish, a rotary cutter, a new jewelry box Lance made a few other things.

1 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I LOVE the book of the mission letters. That is so awesome!!! You're girls look like they had a fun Christmas.

Also - what is a Silpat?