G & G Wehrle got the girls this really fun pogo stick for Christmas and we had lots of fun playing on it!! Neither of the girls can do it real well but Elliott can get a few hops on it before she falls off. Rya isn't even big enough to make it bounce yet but she will be!!
Grandma Wehrle showing Elliott how to get on it!
Helping Rya jump!!
Look at that face!! Do you think she is having fun??
What a good daddy to go out and play in the snow with the girls. I was not feeling up to that!! They had a fun snow ball fight! Rya was cold pretty fast but Elliott stayed out for quite a while considering she didn't have any snow clothes on other than her coat and some gloves!
Elliott getting her snow ball ready!
Throwing at daddy!! haha! The girls spent a lot of time out in the snow this year and had a lot of fun. Grandma Robison's house always has a bit more snow and all their snow clothes are over there but for some reason I don't have any pictures of them over there!!
Chelsey and Kurt got the new dance game for their Wii for Christmas and we had so much fun playing it!! This is me and Cassidy doing some dancing!! Yep, HUGE prego and all!!
If you didn't know this about us Robison girls... we are AMAZING dancers!! haha!! Can you sense the sarcasm?
Lance taking on Elliott!! He was probably my favorite to watch!!
Elliott got pretty good by the time we were done playing! Pretty good for a half Robison blood!!
Elliott and Logan doing the monster mash, I think they did this song at least five times!! They were so funny to watch!!
More monster mash girls!! I think they went back and forth who beat who!! I am so glad that my girls have cousins so close in age to play with!! They love going to Utah and could spend all day every day with their cousins!!
Poor Rya was having a really hard day!! She wanted to dance and then she would get really mad. This is during one of her fits!! haha! We had a lot of fun days like this just hanging out and letting the kids play with all the new toys and snow and each other!! I love our families and can't wait to go back to UTAH!! (that doesn't mean that is the end of the Utah blogging though!!)
Grandma Wehrle showing Elliott how to get on it!
Helping Rya jump!!
Look at that face!! Do you think she is having fun??
What a good daddy to go out and play in the snow with the girls. I was not feeling up to that!! They had a fun snow ball fight! Rya was cold pretty fast but Elliott stayed out for quite a while considering she didn't have any snow clothes on other than her coat and some gloves!
Elliott getting her snow ball ready!
Throwing at daddy!! haha! The girls spent a lot of time out in the snow this year and had a lot of fun. Grandma Robison's house always has a bit more snow and all their snow clothes are over there but for some reason I don't have any pictures of them over there!!
Chelsey and Kurt got the new dance game for their Wii for Christmas and we had so much fun playing it!! This is me and Cassidy doing some dancing!! Yep, HUGE prego and all!!
If you didn't know this about us Robison girls... we are AMAZING dancers!! haha!! Can you sense the sarcasm?
Lance taking on Elliott!! He was probably my favorite to watch!!
Elliott got pretty good by the time we were done playing! Pretty good for a half Robison blood!!
Elliott and Logan doing the monster mash, I think they did this song at least five times!! They were so funny to watch!!
More monster mash girls!! I think they went back and forth who beat who!! I am so glad that my girls have cousins so close in age to play with!! They love going to Utah and could spend all day every day with their cousins!!
Poor Rya was having a really hard day!! She wanted to dance and then she would get really mad. This is during one of her fits!! haha! We had a lot of fun days like this just hanging out and letting the kids play with all the new toys and snow and each other!! I love our families and can't wait to go back to UTAH!! (that doesn't mean that is the end of the Utah blogging though!!)




2 comments:
Oh my gosh you guys are so fun! I just got that dance game but I haven't played it myself yet. My little nephew LOVES it! He is so funny to watch!
What a cute pregnant dancing lady you are!!
Post a Comment