CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Look Who Lost a Tooth!!

Elliott FINALLY lost her first tooth!! She had been asking me for months when she was ever going to loose a tooth and she finally did the first week in December!! The funny thing is we had just been to the dentist a couple of weeks before that and he told her it was getting loose and it would be falling out soon. The on the drive to Utah Elliott says, mom, I feel something weird behind my loose tooth. Well, what do you know, it is her permanent tooth coming in before the baby one fell out!! I had several of those when I was a kid so it was no big deal to me but Lance thought it was the weirdest craziest thing ever and blamed me for passing on my "freak genes!!" haha. Anyway, we dubbed her tooth the shark tooth and she had to show everyone while we were in Utah. I didn't want to have to deal with pulling out her tooth or the tooth fairy while we were in Utah so I told Elliott not to mess with her tooth because the tooth fairy wouldn't find her in Utah, I am so mean!! I just get a little yucky feeling when I think about pulling out her tooth... eeewww!! Somehow it managed to stay in until we got home from Utah, I don't know how because it was really loose and she wouldn't leave it alone!! Well, a couple days after we got home she came home from school and pulled the little guy out herself!!If you look close you can see the shark tooth right there ready to move on in!! She is so funny, she was so proud of herself!! And I was just excited I didn't have to do anything!
That is one tiny little tooth!! I don't remember my teeth being so small but I am sure they were. In fact, when she first brought it out to me I thought it had broken in half and the rest was still in there!! Nope, it was just teeny!

A closer shot of the missing tooth and his little friend the shark tooth!! The tooth fairy visited that night and left her two dollars and she was sooooo excited!! The funny thing is, here we are a month later and she has a new loose tooth and a new shark tooth waiting to move on in.... oh BRACES.... her we come!! haha!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Shark tooth...I love it!

Alli Waldron said...

So if you've read almost all the books on all my lists I am positive you have some more books to recommend! You need to send them to me.

I did have a question about one book - Pillars of the Earth. Have you read it? I've had a few people tell me about it that loved it and two who thought it was completely inappropriate. What did you think?