Gentry is amazing, really she is!! She is going to be the best missionary ever! She has been so strong through all of her talks and her setting apart and she has been the one comforting all of the rest of us bawling girls!! The day she left for the MTC was a rough day for everyone though, including Gen. I think it finally hit her that this was it, she was leaving for a long time and she finally cried!! She will probably kill me for putting these pictures on my blog but I don't care, this is a day we all want to remember!
The kids didn't fully understand what was happening. I think Elliott and Logan understood that she was leaving but they don't really grasp time yet and it is hard to explain it to them. Here are Elliott and Logan trying to comfort their aunt G!!
The kids gave her lots of hugs and kisses. And yes, Rya is as usual in her dress up outfit, she lives in them so I guess she has to be in them for all the pictures!
Gen with all of the cousins. They all look pretty good, maybe we should have used this as our Christmas card this year... haha!! I do love this picture though!
My dad offered to give Gen a blessing before she left so we got all the kids to sit quite and listen! I love this picture I took right before he started... Rya is so cute!!
Gentry and cute little Makinlee and Wyatt!!
My pretty girls with their favorite G!!
I love this girl!! And yes I am a fatty and my shirt doesn't match my sweater! oh well!
My mom and Dad with the cute almost missionary!
Gen, Grandma and Logan, Karsyn and Kennedy! Logan was so cute. She waited until Gen left and she was really brave but then Gen left and she just cried and cried. I think we all felt the same way!! We miss her so much!!
Chels, Gentry and her girls!
Chels and Gen and Rya's head. She pretty much stayed right there with Gen through all of the pictures. She knew something was going on she just didn't understand what exactly!
Sister Gentry Robison!! Doesn't she look like the perfect missionary!!
Logan and Gen!
One last long sad hug for Elliott!! WE decided Elliott and Logan were old enough to understand a little bit so we let them come with us the night Gen was set apart. I am glad Elliott was able to be there (especially since Lance wasn't!!) it has been such a great teaching opportunity, she has been asking so many questions and learning so much!! I love Gen so much and I know she is in the right place right now and she will change many people's lives, including her own!! It has been fun getting her letters and hearing about all the new things she is learning and doing!! I can't wait for her to come home and I am sure the welcome home post will be much happier than the leaving one!!
The kids didn't fully understand what was happening. I think Elliott and Logan understood that she was leaving but they don't really grasp time yet and it is hard to explain it to them. Here are Elliott and Logan trying to comfort their aunt G!!
The kids gave her lots of hugs and kisses. And yes, Rya is as usual in her dress up outfit, she lives in them so I guess she has to be in them for all the pictures!
Gen with all of the cousins. They all look pretty good, maybe we should have used this as our Christmas card this year... haha!! I do love this picture though!
My dad offered to give Gen a blessing before she left so we got all the kids to sit quite and listen! I love this picture I took right before he started... Rya is so cute!!
Gentry and cute little Makinlee and Wyatt!!
My pretty girls with their favorite G!!
I love this girl!! And yes I am a fatty and my shirt doesn't match my sweater! oh well!
My mom and Dad with the cute almost missionary!
Gen, Grandma and Logan, Karsyn and Kennedy! Logan was so cute. She waited until Gen left and she was really brave but then Gen left and she just cried and cried. I think we all felt the same way!! We miss her so much!!
Chels, Gentry and her girls!
Chels and Gen and Rya's head. She pretty much stayed right there with Gen through all of the pictures. She knew something was going on she just didn't understand what exactly!
Sister Gentry Robison!! Doesn't she look like the perfect missionary!!
Logan and Gen!
One last long sad hug for Elliott!! WE decided Elliott and Logan were old enough to understand a little bit so we let them come with us the night Gen was set apart. I am glad Elliott was able to be there (especially since Lance wasn't!!) it has been such a great teaching opportunity, she has been asking so many questions and learning so much!! I love Gen so much and I know she is in the right place right now and she will change many people's lives, including her own!! It has been fun getting her letters and hearing about all the new things she is learning and doing!! I can't wait for her to come home and I am sure the welcome home post will be much happier than the leaving one!!




1 comments:
Crazy!!!! Isn't Gentry like 6? How can a 6 year old go on a mission???
Post a Comment