We left for Utah on December 26th like we have the last few years. Our first stop was to the Wehrle house to celebrate Christmas with them and have a yummy dinner. We always get so spoiled by both of our families I don't know why I even buy gifts for my kids!! By the time we get back to Vegas they forget what they even got from Santa or from us!
Aunt Lacey and Uncle Blake got the girls these cute little dresses which they both really needed!
Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle got the girls this pogo stick. They can't really do it yet but I am sure as they get bigger they will love to bounce around on it!! They also both got a movie, a pair of shoes and they both got a few toys and crafty things. So spoiled!! Thanks guys!!
Elliott LOVES to color still so she was so excited when Lacey wanted to color with her!!
The girls were completely wiped out by the time we got over to Grandma and Grandpa Robison's that night. Long drive and lots of fun equals very tired!! This is how we found them just minutes after getting into bed!
We never had an "official" Christmas with my family, which is super sad!! It kept getting pushed back and back!! My family is getting too big and it is super hard to coordinate everyone's schedules!! Oh well!! WE ended up breaking up all the present opening onto different days. All the kids were so excited to open cousins presents we just decided to let them do it one day while we were at Chelsey's. None of the dad's were there and Lance was sad he missed it!! Sorry babe!! Elliott had Logan this year and she got her a Mermaid craft thing and Rya had Karsyn and she got her a cute monster book that mommy really wanted to keep!! haha!!
Makinlee had Rya and she got her this Rapunzel doll and Rya LOVES her!!
And Logan had Elliott and got her the same doll!! haha!! Actually all the little girls got one of these this year! They were all dying to have her since they all loved the movie!! I had to write my girls initials on the bottom so we wouldn't lose them!! haha! We also did a sister gift exchange like we do every year. We had Clayton and Hailey and got them some sandwich makers for camping. And Cassidy had us and she gave us a Taylor swift CD and a fun new game!! My parents also gave us a whole bunch of really nice things too. I don't know why I don't have pictures of any of that opening though!! Elliott got some things to go with her moxie doll and Rya got a little doll too. They also both got some clothes and boots and some other things too!! lance got some nice pants and a dress shirt and I got some shoes and boots and we both got Pres. Monson's new book. I also know I got some other things but can't remember them right now, blame it on the pregnant brain!! We were beyond spoiled again and I love having our Christmas' with both of our families!!
Aunt Lacey and Uncle Blake got the girls these cute little dresses which they both really needed!
Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle got the girls this pogo stick. They can't really do it yet but I am sure as they get bigger they will love to bounce around on it!! They also both got a movie, a pair of shoes and they both got a few toys and crafty things. So spoiled!! Thanks guys!!
Elliott LOVES to color still so she was so excited when Lacey wanted to color with her!!
The girls were completely wiped out by the time we got over to Grandma and Grandpa Robison's that night. Long drive and lots of fun equals very tired!! This is how we found them just minutes after getting into bed!
We never had an "official" Christmas with my family, which is super sad!! It kept getting pushed back and back!! My family is getting too big and it is super hard to coordinate everyone's schedules!! Oh well!! WE ended up breaking up all the present opening onto different days. All the kids were so excited to open cousins presents we just decided to let them do it one day while we were at Chelsey's. None of the dad's were there and Lance was sad he missed it!! Sorry babe!! Elliott had Logan this year and she got her a Mermaid craft thing and Rya had Karsyn and she got her a cute monster book that mommy really wanted to keep!! haha!!
Makinlee had Rya and she got her this Rapunzel doll and Rya LOVES her!!
And Logan had Elliott and got her the same doll!! haha!! Actually all the little girls got one of these this year! They were all dying to have her since they all loved the movie!! I had to write my girls initials on the bottom so we wouldn't lose them!! haha! We also did a sister gift exchange like we do every year. We had Clayton and Hailey and got them some sandwich makers for camping. And Cassidy had us and she gave us a Taylor swift CD and a fun new game!! My parents also gave us a whole bunch of really nice things too. I don't know why I don't have pictures of any of that opening though!! Elliott got some things to go with her moxie doll and Rya got a little doll too. They also both got some clothes and boots and some other things too!! lance got some nice pants and a dress shirt and I got some shoes and boots and we both got Pres. Monson's new book. I also know I got some other things but can't remember them right now, blame it on the pregnant brain!! We were beyond spoiled again and I love having our Christmas' with both of our families!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment