CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Utah....

We were able to spend two whole weeks (Rya three weeks) in Utah in November before Gentry left on her mission. Elliott missed a lot of school but she has a great teacher and she was so nice about it and totally understanding!! We had so much fun while we were there, other than we were completely unprepared for the freezing cold weather while we were there!! One of the first days we were there the girls thought it would be fun to help Papa rake up all the leaves. We don't have to do this in Vegas so the girls loved it!! I hope they did some actual helping and not just playing! haha!

More raking, there were only two rakes so the girls had to take turns. Luckily they did great and I don't remember any huge fits by anyone!!

My cute little Rya girl rolling around in the leaves! So fun!!

Logan and Elliott were not super happy that Rya was rolling around in the pile they just made, oh well, Rya was having to much fun to care that anyone was mad at her!!

Now the throwing starts, so much for the pile!!They had them every where again, luckily they thought it was so much fun they raked them all up again and even helped Cassidy bag them!!
I don't know why I threw in the random picture but here are Logan, Elliott, Karsyn and Kennedy watching a movie on Papa's lap top, umm, I think they are just a little into it! We had so much fun while we were in Utah, I was really bad at taking pictures, that is usually Lance's job!! I do have a few more things to post about later...

0 comments: