I couldn't wait to get my Christmas tree up this year but we were in Utah for Thanksgiving and most of November and Lance was in Michigan for the whole month so I had to wait until we got back!! Oh well, it was worth the wait! I love my tree, I get so excited every time I get to put it up! I wasn't in much of a decorating mood much beyond the tree though, I really put up very few decorations this year, I didn't even hang my stockings, so sad.
Lance gets the tree up and ready and then I get to fluff all the branches to make it a bit fuller. Then I get to do the ribbon.
The girls were really patient waiting for me to finish up with the ribbon. They just went through all the boxes and read all the Christmas books.
Wow this is a terrible picture...
Not the easiest thing to do when you are as big as a house!!
Lance gets the tree up and ready and then I get to fluff all the branches to make it a bit fuller. Then I get to do the ribbon.
The girls were really patient waiting for me to finish up with the ribbon. They just went through all the boxes and read all the Christmas books.
Wow this is a terrible picture...
Not the easiest thing to do when you are as big as a house!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment