CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 6, 2011

All of Madden....

I can't believe how fast miss Madden is growing! Part of me wants her to stay little bitty forever... but the other part of me (the part that likes to sleep) is excited she is getting a bit bigger! I love babies little squishy bodies and I wanted to remember every little inch of Madden so I took a picture of every little piece of her!! Her is my baby girl at about six weeks! I don't know why this isn't in color but here is my sleeping little angel!!


Little baby ear!!


Look how sweet that little no neck baby is!! ewwwww, I just love her!


Sweet little wrinkly arm!! All those wrinkle will soon be chubby little rolls and I can't wait to squeeze them! Yummy!


My favorite part of a baby are their tiny little chubby squishy feet!! I love to kiss them and squeeze them!!


More little feeties!!


A little belly!! Ha! He little button looks like a slit... I promise she has one somewhere and it is super cute!



He legs are already getting some chub on them! If any of you remember Rya had the biggest chubbiest chubby legs and I loved every single roll!! I hope Maddens are just like them!


What are you looking at baby girl??

Oh that little mouth!! I love to kiss her little face! When she was born I thought she had such a tiny mouth but it seems to be getting bigger... not really, but it isn't as small as I thought (good thing? yes!! She won't have my tiny mouth problems!)


Even her little back with all its lines and wrinkles is just so soft and cute!


Maddens little eyes were so big and puffy when she was born she looked like a little frog!! They have lost a lot of their puffiness but not all of it!

One last picture of my pretty little Madden girl!! I love this babe to pieces!!

0 comments: