I didn't have a boppy when Elliott and Rya were babies. I didn't really need one because I didn't nurse. I didn't think I would use one with Madden either but my super awesome sister sent one of hers down with my mom when she came down for Maddens birth ( along with a whole basement full of other stuff!! My sisters are the best!!). Anyway I am soooo happy I have it now because Madden lives in that thing! In fact she loves it so much I had my sister send her other one down too. So now I have two boppies sitting around my house taking up space, oh well, Madden loves them!! In fact she loves them so much that she sleeps in her boppy in her bed at night! I figured out she doesn't like sleeping flat so I used the boppy to keep her little head up and what do you know... she is sleeping better already!! Yay for boppies!!
See how happy I am!! Love this girl!!
OHHHHHH! I love this little oh mouth face!
See how happy I am!! Love this girl!!
OHHHHHH! I love this little oh mouth face!





3 comments:
Yay for boppies and happy babies!
I love all of those pics of Madden! She is a doll, Love her!
Sometimes don't you wish you could be a baby and all you need to be happy is a boppie!! ;)
She is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment