My poor Rya was so sick a few weeks ago! I hate when my kids are sick, especially when it is throwing up sick (which Rya was). I don't like cleaning it up and I feel so bad their little belly's hurt! BUT..... When Rya is sick she is the snuggliest little thing and I love it!! She will sit on my lap all day if she can! Now if only I could get her to do that with out all the barfiness....Saturday, May 7, 2011
Poor Rya...
My poor Rya was so sick a few weeks ago! I hate when my kids are sick, especially when it is throwing up sick (which Rya was). I don't like cleaning it up and I feel so bad their little belly's hurt! BUT..... When Rya is sick she is the snuggliest little thing and I love it!! She will sit on my lap all day if she can! Now if only I could get her to do that with out all the barfiness....Posted by Wehrle at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment