CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Madden at 3 Months!!


I can not get enough of this little girl! I am so happy she a part of our family! All of my girls have been easy babies. They sleep through the night early, they take good naps, they eat good they play rely well without needing constant attention (yes I have been lucky!) but my little Madden girl is by far the easiest baby ever!! She is happy all the time!! The only time she gets upset is when I don't feed her when she wants to be fed or right before she gets sleepy! Seriously that is it! The rest of he time she is as happy as can be! At three months Madden is rolling over, playing with toys, smiling a lot, making little cooing sounds and weighs about 14 or 15 lbs. Yes she is a little chunky one! This top picture is Madden waking Elliott up! Elliott has been a hard one to wake up her whole life. She doesn't like it and gets really grouchy when you try... enter Madden! If I bring Madden in to wake her up she loves it and wakes up as happy as can be!!




Madden loves to sit in her bumbo and look around! She will sit on the table while we eat dinner or on the counter while I cook or do dishes!


I love this picture! Life is so hard when you have so much to play with!! Oh I want to kiss her little cheekies!! Muah!


I don't know why this is such a blurry picture but I just love this happy little face so I added it!


These are her three month pictures with Mr. bear. She is getting so big and chubby! I LOVE baby chub!



Close up! I love that little face! And if you look very close you can see that her hair is trying to come back in!



Squishy little baby toes! Yum.



More baby chub and a cute little tongue!



Oh my happy girl! I love that Rya's head is sticking out in the top corner, she wants to be involved in everything!



I don't have to wonder why my Madden girl is so cute... how can she not be when her dad looks like that?? Again yum!


My little madden sleeps in her boppy every night! I figured out early that she wasn't into sleeping on her back and the Dr of the house didn't want her on her tummy.... enter boppy! She can snuggle in on her side and she sleeps forever! This isn't a great picture since she is falling out of the boppy but you get the idea!

I have one more picture to show of my girls. I just love that Elliott is trying to get Madden to turn her head! Oh the things miss M has to deal with!! Good things she is such a sweet little thing!

1 comments:

shayne said...

Madden is way cute but seriously LOOK HOW OLD RYA LOOKS!!!! CRAZY!