Two of amazing friends (the Nielsen's and the Curtis') both moved away to start their own residency programs! Really we had so many friends move away and it was really hard to have everyone leave. Part of me was wishing that we would be off on our own new adventure... but in the end I am so happy we decided to stay here! Henderson is slowly (4 years later) becoming my home. This is where I have raised my kids and this is where we need to be for the next few years! ANYWAY... ,e and my tangents! ha We had a little BBQ with some friends a week or so before they moved away! The above is a picture of all the men manning the grill! Good job fellas!!
I just had to throw in a picture of Rya girl playing outside and looking like a little orphan child! This is how she looks anytime she is not at school or Church! That girl loves to play and play hard and is the process gets a little dirty... and I LOVE it! She is my little rag a muffin!
Madden being loved by everyone! How can you resist?? Amber and Erin with their cute kids Brit and Lily!
I have the best friends any one could ever hope for! These girls have become family to me and I really have a hard time anytime one of them thinks they need to move away! It has been very weird to have Maisy and Erin gone these last few months and my kids have really missed having their kids around as well! We miss you girls! 




1 comments:
We miss you guys too! Don't have too much fun without us.
Post a Comment