So I am officially 6 months behind on my blog!! How did that happen?? I am determined not to stop blogging, I will just have to slowly catch up!! Elliott started 2nd grade this year!! Holy cow! She had her 7th birthday just days before school started. Her teacher is Mrs. Maddox and we LOVE her! She has been teaching for over 40 years and has really been exactly what Elliott needed this year! Elliott has a lot of friends in her class this year but she especially likes to play with Emily. She still rides the bus to school and really has fun with her friends. Grandma Wehrle got her a new backpack filled with all the school supplies on her list! She was so happy to wear it!
Looking so cute in her new outfit for back to school!
Close up with a little sun squint!
My little Rya girl started her 2nd year at headstart preschool. She could not wait to go back!! Rya has her same teacher Mr. Patrick and I can not say enough good things about him! He has really helped Rya feel comfortable and school and around other men in general! She is really going to have a hard time when he is not her teacher next year! Her favorite friend in her class is Cheyenne still, they have so much fun together. We carpool to school with her friend lily but they are not in the same class. I am so happy Rya is able to go to headstart and learn the things she does!
All my Rya girl wants to wear are skirts! Good thing she looks so cute in them!
And a close up. When did she get to be such a big girl??










1 comments:
I am loving the side ponytails!!!
Post a Comment