Once Madden was sitting up I decided it was time for her to start taking baths with her sisters. I am not one of those moms who loves bath time. In fact, I dread it most of the time. Sooo, this was one more way I could save a little time... bathe all three together. The big girls LOVE to have her in there and she thinks she is just so big! We have had a few mystery log situations since she joined the big girls (which by the way are HILARIOUS!!) But they still want to bathe with her!
Madden looks pretty pasty compared to those tan girls behind her! :)






2 comments:
I love the mystery logs...too funny!
So cute! How can they grow so much. it is funny white she is next to her tan sisters. I am afraid that is the way Kate will always look next to Anna.
Post a Comment