CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Fun!!

Looking back at the stress I was feeling the couple of weeks before Lance was called as Bishop, one bright spot sticks out in my mind! I knew that my family and Lance's would be there to support us! The other great thing was he was called a couple of days before Elliott's birthday! It has been a LONG time since she was able to spend her birthday with family! We were able to open some presents with them and she loved it! The first picture is the Justin Bieber movie. My girls both really like him so they were excited for the movie.
Grandma and Grandpa Wehrle also got her a fun new twister game.
All she wanted for this year was a DS. Mom and dad gave in and got one for her and she LOVES it!
Rya also opened a couple of presents from Grandmas. Some cute pants from Grandpa and Grandma Robison.
Cute shorts!
And a shirt. I think these might be the only pictures we have of Elliott's birthday... I will have to check! This year she decided not to have a party but instead to go to a movie with her good friend Kristen Siegel. So I don't think I did much picture taking.

0 comments: