CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

sorry...

After debating for some time I have decided to take my blog private! I am not really happy about doing it but in order to continue posting like this is my journal it is the best option for us right now! I don't care whether you are a dedicated reader or you just stop by occasionally, if you want to continue reading please send me your email. You can leave it in a comment here or you can send it to my email address if you don't feel comfortable leaving it here, lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com. I know there are several people who read this that do not have blogs... if you want to continue to read this please sign up for a google account, it is as simple as opening up a new email account and it is free. If you need help with this please email me. I will be keeping this open until sometime around the first of the year. Thanks!!

21 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Count me in!
themontoyas825@yahoo.com

KRIS said...

Cooper.Family03@gmail.com
Gary and Kristi Cooper

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

We would like an invite. boomboomwalker@yahoo.com

hoLLY said...

keep us! amosife@msn.com

Chelsey said...

chelseylindsay@yahoo.com!

Emma said...

I want to be kept in the loop.
neemagrant@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

Don't forget us!
jnkgeorge@msn.com
JD & Kristin

Janalyn and Rob said...

Sign me up!

robnwin@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

I love reading your blog!
Cynthiacphill@aol.com

Amber said...

Hey there, remember me? I'm coming out of the closet to say that... yes I have been reading your blog. Oh I know I should have told you sooner. Hope you don't mind...
amber_gher@yahoo.com

Shea Barton said...

Hi, Lacey! I would like an invite sheawelk@hotmail.com. Hope everything is going great.

Alivia Burgess said...

Hi Lacey,
Good to see you guys are doing well. I'd love to keep reading your blog. livieanne@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

nloock@aol.com

Melissa

Megs said...

Sign me up!
barton.jm@byu.net
I need to do this too, I just gotta get around to it! :D

Robison Fam. said...

I may have to go private now too, I just got a comment from someone I do not know... It freaked me out!

jaclynrobison@hotmail.com

St. Jeor Family said...

jrstjeor13@hotmail.com

Steph said...

I want to come too!!
stephthestylist@yahoo.com
Steph (Nichols) Smith

Amy said...

Me too, me too! amusgrove@hotmail.com

Vanessa said...

I'd love an invite, vanessa.hart2@gmail.com

Debbie and Lane said...

please count me in. :)

emily said...

hi lace! missed you at dinner the other night. keep me please!
em (radmall)
emilyrhees@gmail.com