Here is the kid table, the only picture I have!! SAD! Cute little Rya and Kinlee waiting to eat!
Elliott and Logan hanging out with Grandma and Papa! Elliott LOVED having her family here, especially her cousins! She was very sad to see them leave!
Like I said, we had a big crowd, not everyone stayed at out house but we still had a lot of people on the floor and couches and air mattresses! I went in to check on Elliott and this is what I found... Elliott and Cassidy holding hands! CUTE!
After dinner, everyone lounging.... I couldn't fit all the people in the picture but you get the idea... crowded! Maybe a better word is cozy!!
We went to the duck park an let the kids feed the ducks and run around to get them out of the house. I stole my friend jackie's idea and brought popcorn! Look at all those ducks! Cute little karsyn and Kennedy got to come feed the ducks too! Aren't the the cutest!!! 

We also went to the cactus gardens and saw all the fun lights! I don't even know if these two saw the lights because they were to excited to see SANTA!! I love this picture of these two cute cousins!! I love how they are holding hands!
This is Rya's first time sitting with Santa! She was a little timid but he handed her some candy and they were great friends after that! 
Elliott and Santa. She told him she wanted some dolls, a cup cake maker and her ears pierced! I am not sure Santa can get the last one for her... daddy doesn't like that idea!
We also did some shopping on Black Friday which is ALWAYS fun! I love getting up early and fighting the crowds and coming away with such a great deal!! Fun!!
I am so glad my family was all able to come down for Thanksgiving again this year! We did however miss Lance family this year. I love my family so much and miss them when they are not here! MUAH!
Now if I could only get my house put back together! I have half Christmas half Thanksgiving up... please no one stop by!!




7 comments:
Looks like a blast!
And then our husbands decided to go out and try to die on their bikes the next day...haha...I figured since our husbands are pretty much girlfriends now, we should probably be friends too!! haha
Yeah, he comes home like a big, bloody, giddy little girl, all excited about the ride. Hahaha....maybe we should go and show them how it's done!
We had such a good time lacey, sorry nobody to pictures of the beautiful food and table setting, I will say for the record that it was great. Thanks for having us over we love coming to your house! Love ya!
OK, your Thanksgiving looked so crazy and FUN!! When Amanda and I saw that pic of Elliot and her cousin holding hands as they slept...awwwwww! We looked at each other and practically yelled "That is so CUTE!!!" I totally forgot to take a pic of our table too, RATS! :)
oh my goodness!!! im so glad you found me! ITS SO great that we are able to stat in touch! Holy crap your girls are adorablee!!! and now you have two, last time I saw you you just had the one!! so good to see ya'll doing well!
keep in touch, can I add you to my friend list??? love to hear from you guys! tell Lance hi!
Holly:)
I don't have one BUT I told Matt if he wants me to go, I get to ride his. Hahaha! I'm hoping to get one soon, I would love to go up. I'll do it if you do!
Post a Comment