CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Yes I am OLD....

Yesterday was my birthday.... I won't tell you how old I am since I am sure most of you already know. Obviously my birthday has been at the same time every year all my life. I am pretty used to having to share it with a Christmas party of some sort every year and now that Lance is in Med school it always falls during block week... yea!This year was no exception. Luckily I am old enough that it is no big deal! The girls and I didn't do much yesterday, cleaned the house, did some baking and some babysitting. That night we went to the ward Christmas party and sat with some other husband less girls! After the party all my cute friends went home and we put the kids to bed and went out for hot chocolate! It was so fun to hang out and not worry about the kids! I have the best friends!!!
Lance is sweet and he has been trying to do what he can to celebrate.He wanted to make a cake but I couldn't even think about any more sweets around here.
I opened my presents the night before. I got a cute little hoodie, a new purse and some kitchen sheers... I know boring but I wanted and needed them! I am also getting a new straightener but it's not here yet! Lance is also trying to make up missing my b-day by taking all of us to Sea world on Saturday! I am so excited.. the kids will love it!
Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday so fun... and thanks to all of you who aren't here that called me... that really made my day!

9 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Hey! Happy Bday Lace! You can't say that you're old cuz that means I'm old too!

PS Come on over and enter the Christman Giveaway I'm hosting!

shayne said...

Don't feel too bad, yesterday was our forgotten anniversary. Don't you just love block week?! Anyways, Happy Birthday and have fun at Sea World!!!

shayne said...

Yeah we will be here until the day after! Let's do something!!

hoLLY said...

dont ya just love aging! haha that sucks but Happy B-day! and I cant believe it snowed down there, my rents live down in St. george... I wish everything would close here when it snows!!!

The Webber's said...

Happy Birthday Lace! Hope you guys have a good time at SeaWorld - Hopefully, it won't be too cold or snow on you there! I'm excited to get together while you are here!

St. Jeor Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! When you get to Utah of you have time we will have to go out and celebrate! Birthdays just aren't the same anymore. I look more forward to Brantley's then my own.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I am glad I was able to celebrate your birthday with you. Dennys was really fun. I hope you had a great birthday.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! And yes you are old!! :) How did we get to be so grown up??

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

I'm glad we got to go out after the party, it was lots of fun. Thanks for having a birthday, and being such a good friend and inviting me to spend it with you! I wanted to give you my email
rdbevell@hotmail.com see you bright and early tomorrow :)