Seriously?!!! SNOW!! They have been predicting snow here for a while now but I think I was in denial! They said there would be snow on Monday and I think it snowed in other parts of the valley but not at our house! Well yesterday we got mega snow... well, not mega Utah snow but mega Vegas snow! The funniest part is they cancelled all of Clark County schools AND Lance's school during BLOCK week! CRAZY!The good news is Lance has been here all day, the bad is he is studying and we haven't seen him anyway because they just have to take two tests now tomorrow! We also had pack meeting scheduled for last night and all the parents called and said they weren't coming out in the storm... funny funny! The roads were pretty bad though seeing as they have no plows here!
Anyway... we got plenty of snow for the girls to get excited about and go out and play in! The bad thing is... um, no snow clothes! They don't even have winter coats! I rummaged through what I could and came up with a few things. They had fun. I had to throw in a sad picture of my garden. The day before things were looking good... now, I am pretty sure they are dead! It is pretty funny to see all the palm trees with snow all over them!
Doesn't Rya look so excited! She really didn't last long though. I think she was a little unsure. She came in after a few minutes and showed me her hands and said "OUCH!!" Poor thing, she is a hot weather baby!
Elliott didn't want anything to do with pictures. She was too busy playing to stop and pose. So, if it looks like all the pictures are of Rya, they are!
I wonder if Rya's little toes were cold.... yes, those are crocs with socks under them! That is the best I could come up with! I hope I can find some of Elliott's old snow clothes when we go up to Utah.





3 comments:
Oh my, I hope the whole city shut down for that big storm! Did you take those pictures with your new camera...you can see every little drop of snow in Rya's hair!
I can't believe it snowed that much down there! It seems to always have a little snow storm once a year or so down there, but nothing like that! CRAZY!!! Looks like fun though - You might have almost as much snow as we do! I hope it works out to see you over Christmas! Oh...and of course, please include me in your blog invite list when you go private.
Snow in Vegas? That is crazy!! I wonder how long it all melts...
Post a Comment