My sister and her cute kids Makinlee and Wyatt came for a short little visit last week! We had so much fun playing with them! We hung out and let the kids play, we went shopping and we went up to the lake... again! We love it there!!
Rya and Kinlee playing in the water! This is the first time we let the girls go up in their suits, the water was till a bit cold but the kids didn't seem to mind! Rya and Kinlee finally figured out they are the same size and they should be friends! The first day or so Kinlee played with Elliott and Rya tagged along but once we got to the lake these two were great friends! How cute!

Elliott loving that sweet little Wyatt! Isn't his suit cute! Elliott can not get enough of babies right now! If there is a baby around all she wants to do is play with them! It is really cute... until she starts asking for one!!EEEK!
Rya in her little bikini!! Look at all that cute little squishy chub! I love it!!
The kids did a lot of jumping! I love this picture with both the little girls falling.. this is pretty much how it was the whole time!
Don't you just want to kiss his little face off!! I tried to get Hailey to leave him with me since I am heading up to Utah next week but then I forgot I would also need Hailey's boobs!
Ha! Look at that hair!! Whoa Kinlee!!
My cute sister Hailey!! I am so glad you guys were able to come for a visit! It has been too long since I have seen you guys!! Thanks for coming... I hope you can come again soon!!
Rya and Kinlee playing in the water! This is the first time we let the girls go up in their suits, the water was till a bit cold but the kids didn't seem to mind! Rya and Kinlee finally figured out they are the same size and they should be friends! The first day or so Kinlee played with Elliott and Rya tagged along but once we got to the lake these two were great friends! How cute!
Elliott loving that sweet little Wyatt! Isn't his suit cute! Elliott can not get enough of babies right now! If there is a baby around all she wants to do is play with them! It is really cute... until she starts asking for one!!EEEK!
Rya in her little bikini!! Look at all that cute little squishy chub! I love it!!
The kids did a lot of jumping! I love this picture with both the little girls falling.. this is pretty much how it was the whole time!
Don't you just want to kiss his little face off!! I tried to get Hailey to leave him with me since I am heading up to Utah next week but then I forgot I would also need Hailey's boobs!
Ha! Look at that hair!! Whoa Kinlee!!
My cute sister Hailey!! I am so glad you guys were able to come for a visit! It has been too long since I have seen you guys!! Thanks for coming... I hope you can come again soon!!




1 comments:
Oh I am jealous and I think that I want to come visit you guys in Vegas before the heat wave...you guys look like you had so much fun, such good pictures of everyone. I love the one of you and Lance, you look great Lace!
Post a Comment