CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air....

I LOVE this time of year in Vegas!!! I know I won't be saying it for long but right now the weather is absolutely PERFECT!! We have been taking advantage of it by being outside as much as possible!The girls have had a lot of Popsicles outside, usually in the wagon!
Rya with her messy Popsicle, Elliott always has to get in the picture!

Both my cute girls!
We went up to Lake Mead a few weeks ago and it was so nice. We didn't get in the water, it was only 55 degrees BRRRR! But we had a fun picnic with Jackie and Jeremy and their kids and Margaret and Ana. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand. It was really nice to let Rya walk around and play this year since last year she spent half her time in the pack n play!

The dad's had to show the kids how to throw rocks into the lake. Even Rya was getting in on it!

We are so glad Grandma and grandpa Wehrle gave us our fun wagon! the girls have so much fun playing in it!

Rya riding her fun bike. It is looking a little sad after sitting in the sun for a few years but it still works!

The girls helped mommy plant our little garden. We planted about a month late because I kept procrastinating so we will see if we even grow anything this year! We planted tomatoes, jalapenos and green beans!
We have been to the park at least a couple times a week to enjoy the great weather! I am also so glad Santa gave us a tramp this year, the girls go out every afternoon and jump, it has really helped to have them outside while I try to make dinner!! I can only hope that that great weather is here to stay... although, I am sure very soon I will be cursing the heat!!!


5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

You know I am dying of jealousy right now! But I'm sure glad you are taking advantage of that sun!

Your girls are so cute!

Chelsey said...

Oh Lace I am so jealous of your weather...but like you said only for a minute and then I will for sure not be because it is too blasted hot there in the summer. I can't wait to see you soon! I miss you guys and I want to squeeze those little Rya cheeks!

Tiff and Chris said...

I'm with you on the heat...right now I enjoy it, we'll see as it stays warm {in San Antonio}. Your little girls are so cute...Rya has such blonde hair!

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous of your weather! I need some sun... I am SO DONE with this yucky Utah weather! Your girls sure are cute!

ashley said...

You always take advantage of the weather! I'm pretty sure you guys were taking advantage even in the winter! I'm so proud of your garden too! Way to go. You'll have to take some pics of the fruits and vegetables of you labors:)