CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Wehrle visit...

We have had so many fun visitors this week! The Wehrle family came to see us over the weekend and my sister Hailey came with her kids in the middle of the week! I have been meaning to post but I have had a busy week with them here and also trying to write a talk I had to give today (luckily that is over!) I have to warn everyone ahead of time that this is a long post, i think we took a million pictures while they were here! We packed in a lot of fun a in only a couple of days! We went to the secret garden at the Mirage which was sooooo cool! I can't wait to go back! we went to Fremont street which we haven't taken the kids to and they liked it. We also went to the beach and shopping and just hung out and had fun! Cute uncle Blake playing with the girls! They had so much fun with him! This is the only picture I took while we were at the lake but we had fun sitting in the sun, playing in the sand and collecting sea shells!

Grandma and papa brought Elliott a Spiderman kite! She thought this was great! They spent a long time outside running up and down the streets flying it! She actually does pretty good!

Cute aunt Lacey and tired little Rya. Rya didn't get very many naps while they were here since we were constantly on the move. She did pretty good considering but she defiantly played catch up when they left!

Grandma also brought Elliott a HUGE bag f these little bouncy balls... I really think there were at least a hundred of them! The girls had fun playing with them and jumping on the tramp with them....although, we soon learned that they had the same effect as jumping on top of marbles... lots of falling kids!

My favorite part of the whole weekend was the Secret garden at the Mirage! It was soooo awesome! maybe we just went at the right time of day but all the animals were so active and were really close! If any of you Vegas friends haven't been I HIGHLY recommend it! Here we all are (minus Lance taking the picture) in front of the first dolphin pool. We thought this was really neat but it got better!

A cute little family picture... these are rare since one of us always has to be taking the picture!

I love how excited Elliott is in this picture!!

I know I look great! Me and rya are growling like the tigers! She was pretty funny, she walked around saying WOW!! WHOA! WOW! She was amazed at everything... what am I saying we all were!!!

Daddy and Rya! How cute!

Rya taking a ride on daddy! Watching the HUGE lions!
The kids were getting a little pictured out at this point!
Here we all are.. I am barely in the picture! Oh well! What a cute little family!

Lounging with papa!

An even rarer moment! A picture of only Lance and I!!!It was really nice to have all those extra hands to help chase the girls around!
My cute babies!!

Now I LOVE sea world because the shows are so great but this place was awesome because you could get so close to the dolphins! You just stand around a big pool and watch them swim around!Look how close these guys are!
As we were getting ready to leave the trainers came out and started feeding the dolphins. They say they don't do any shows here but they were sure putting on a show for us! The girls were so excited! Again, you stand right at the edge of the pool!
I love this picture! Elliott was trying to get the dolphin to come over and see her! She thought it was so great that he was right in front of her!
Cute little Lacey and Blake... I just had to throw this picture in because I think they are so cute in it!Thanks so much for the visit guys! Thanks for taking us to see so many fun things, it is not very often we get down to the strip and girls really had fun! We really had fun while you were here and can't wait for the next visit!


8 comments:

The Webber's said...

That looks so fun...and warm!!!! My kids loved that place too - I think we would have gone more often, but it was a little expensive! And it does depend on what time of day you go, because one time we went was much more fun than the other. Are you in Utah now? If you have time to get together, let me know. I know you probably have a lot of family stuff going on, so if you are too busy, no biggie, but it would be fun to see you if you have some time!

Brad and Jen said...

How fun!!! You guys have such an awesome family and there is never a boring moment!

emily said...

SO jealous of your warm weather! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet the girls loved watching the fish and the water color is so pretty!
Love the pict of just you and Lance...we don't have very many of those either.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh how fun! I love the pic of you and Rya roaring, so funny! And I'm so jealous you guys got to see the dolphins up that close!

ashley said...

What a fun place Vegas is. And leave it to you and your family to take full advantage of your situation. You guys are always having fun and doing cool stuff wherever you are. And you are looking so hottie mamma in all those picts! Whoot Whoot! I'm such a city girl at heart and I'm a little jealous that you are so close to all those fun things to do and see. Too bad everything is a million dollars though.

ps. what kind of camera do you have? it does such a good job. your pictures are always so bright and the backgrounds are always a little blurred (when they are supposed to be). They look so awesome.

Tiff and Chris said...

I love the picture of Rya just chillin' with the grandpa--so cute!

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures. I'm jealous that you live closer to home, so that people can come visit. From your pictures, I want to come visit you too:) Tell Lance good luck with boards and all that fun school stuff!

Chad and Linds said...

Hi!
Oh my heck! I don't know what the heck was up the font on that one post. I did not want it to look like that!! I have no idea what happened. Sorry!! We miss you!! And, are still trying to find time to come down.
Love ya,
Lindsay

Say Hi to Lance for us!!