Last week I left the beautiful spring weather in Vegas to drive back to the yucky freezing weather in Utah! I sound like I am complaining.... I am about the weather but not my visit to Utah! Lance had blocks again so I just went with the girls. I am a total loser and I forgot my camera so no pictures (I need pics chels and hailey!!). So you don't have to read all this, it is more for me to remember!
I stayed at my mom's house and we had a lot of fun! We were able to spend all day with Grandma wehrle and go to dinner with aunt Lacey and papa werhle one night. It was so fun to see them! We also went over for Sunday dinner there and were able to see uncle Blake that time! The girls love him so it was good he was there!
Elliott and Rya had so much fun playing with cousins, Elliott is still saying she wishes Logan was here so she had someone to play with! We went to Chuck E cheese one day and Kangaroo zoo another! the kids loved both places! We also took the train (the frontrunner) down to SLC and let the kids go to build a bear and have some fun! We went to lunch while we were there and then headed back! The girls thought the train was great! Rya loved it because she didn't have to be strapped down in a car seat, she ran all over while we were driving! I think we will have to do that again!
I also got to have some fun while I was home, I went and played dodgeball one night (which I LOVE to do!!) and I went to lunch with a few friends! It was good to see them!! I do feel bad though because I never get a chance to see everyone and do everything I want to do! I also got to see both of my grandparents and my cute cousin Shayna and her baby!
I LOVE going to Utah and the time always goes way to fast! Thanks for letting us stay at your house mom and dad and letting us bring all our loud and craziness with us!! I am sure you were ready for us to get our of there!! Next time I will bring my camera so I can better remember what we did!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Back to winter...
Posted by Wehrle at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment